💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"She Wants Revenge" 5x09 promo

LadyGagaBrasil

Featured Posts

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

We still have five episodes left, I'm #Confident that these storylines will conclude and we won't have a tragic finale like Coven and Freak Show.

Coven's finale was amazing though, at least in my opinion.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian
1 hour ago, DrewStevens said:

Donovan and Ramona have had the least interesting storylines on the show. Ramona only has showed up to say how much she wants revenge and Donovan is still crying about the Countess. Even Alex's storyline is more exciting than theirs. At least John's storyline is connected to the main plot, theirs isn't, it's just a filler.

every story needs time to progress were only on ep 8 chill dude

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

monketsharona

People saying last episode was bad because Gaga wasn't in it too much... AHS is not Gaga only :yay:

Concerning next episode  it seems to be a hell good one ! 

I don't think Ramona and Donovan will kill the Countess... Donovan seems to be in love again. Though I'm pretty sure the Countess will kill Drake in this one

DrewStevens
11 minutes ago, venusian said:

every story needs time to progress were only on ep 8 chill dude

We have 5 episodes left. AHS is quite famous for leaving plot holes. The vampire kids have been out for a long time and there are no news about them. I know that every story needs its time but maybe they should try to focus on developing every storyline more instead of just using a whole episode to wrap every storyline. The whole revenge plot is very disjointed from the other plots. I'm just hoping they end this storyline in the next episode so we can move on with the more important stuff. 

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, DrewStevens said:

Donovan and Ramona have had the least interesting storylines on the show. Ramona only has showed up to say how much she wants revenge and Donovan is still crying about the Countess. Even Alex's storyline is more exciting than theirs. At least John's storyline is connected to the main plot, theirs isn't, it's just a filler.

That's clearly an opinion. Just cause you don't like them doesn't mean they shouldn't be in it.

Others of us appreciate them as characters. The Countess deserves her karma for all that she's done, and they're the most likely to make something happen to her.

I personally like these two characters and can't wait to see more of them and what will happen between them and the Countess

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

That's clearly an opinion. Just cause you don't like them doesn't mean they shouldn't be in it.

Others of us appreciate them as characters. The Countess deserves her karma for all that she's done, and they're the most likely to make something happen to her.

I personally like these two characters and can't wait to see more of them and what will happen between them and Gaga.

So do I that's the most exciting thing about next weeks episodes !

monketsharona

I've just rewatch the trailer, it sounds like Drake is closed in the part of the hotel where Valentino and his wife were. I think March will put him there (but he's not immortal so he'll die there). So The Countess will probably won't get her money this time.

Who is the guy on the floor at Ramona's house ? I'd say Valentino. Like we know Ramona wants the Countess to be hurt, not to kill her so I'd say she'll take her revenge on Valentino.

I'm pretty sure this trailer is made to be misleading.

Gagaloo911
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

So do I that's the most exciting thing about next weeks episodes !

Agreed!! Cannot wait to see what goes down next week, I hated that this week was basically all about John and March, I like them too but wanted to see some of the other storylines progress.

gagzus

But what happened to the supposed threesome between Elizabeth, Ramona & Donovan? I bet it happens this episode

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Agreed!! Cannot wait to see what goes down next week, I hated that this week was basically all about John and March, I like them too but wanted to see some of the other storylines progress.

Actually I'm kinda glad episode 8 was all about John in the way, now this character may be interesting ! I mean now he's fully aware that he is the killer and he's not in is crazyness. We can move on with him killing and being dangerous. 

1 minute ago, gagzus said:

But what happened to the supposed threesome between Elizabeth, Ramona & Donovan? I bet it happens this episode

Probably I'm pretty sure the trailer is misleading, they don't want to kill her but kill whoever she loves (her kids, Valentino)

gagzus
Just now, monketsharona said:

Actually I'm kinda glad episode 8 was all about John in the way, now this character may be interesting ! I mean now he's fully aware that he is the killer and he's not in is crazyness. We can move on with him killing and being dangerous. 

Probably I'm pretty sure the trailer is misleading, they don't want to kill her but kill whoever she loves (her kids, Valentino)

I bet Donovan has a change of heart and kills Ramona or Gaga kills them both tbh

DrewStevens
47 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I personally like these two characters and can't wait to see more of them and what will happen between them and the Countess

Well it was obviously my opinion. I don't like that storyline and I expressed my concern about the season's storyline development. 

I'm glad you are enjoying it, but I'm not. That doesn't mean you can't like it.

evgenigerm2

What's that song somebody please answer

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived