Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyGagaBrasil
1 minute ago, Neon Angel said:

Thank God. Tonight's ep was kinda

tumblr_n94nyfzpdP1thxapuo1_500.gif

It was nice for the story, a lot of questions were answered. The next one looks like it's gonna be better tho :) 

SlayLin
Just now, LadyGagaBrasil said:

It was nice for the story, a lot of questions were answered. The next one looks like it's gonna be better tho :) 

I guess I'm just not interested in the detective's story? I'm more excited for the revenge Ramona will get, and see more of Rudy's storyline.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

UC PiXELVISION
4 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

Thank God. Tonight's ep was kinda

tumblr_n94nyfzpdP1thxapuo1_500.gif

Whatchu talking bout, willis ? It was a DAYUM  good episode.  At least from my pov 

freebit

This preview looks like it will be a good one. Hopefully we'll see a lot of Ramona. And Donovan and Elizabeth are hot together, so I'm hft too.

DrewStevens

Tbh they need to kill Ramona and Donovan ASAP. He is annoying and she just has to die because she deserves it. This is probably the least interesting storyline of the season. 

SlayLin
4 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Tbh they need to kill Ramona and Donovan ASAP. He is annoying and she just has to die because she deserves it. This is probably the least interesting storyline of the season. 

tumblr_inline_ngg9buNFjG1s5hrr2.gif

DrewStevens
2 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

tumblr_inline_ngg9buNFjG1s5hrr2.gif

Donovan and Ramona have had the least interesting storylines on the show. Ramona only has showed up to say how much she wants revenge and Donovan is still crying about the Countess. Even Alex's storyline is more exciting than theirs. At least John's storyline is connected to the main plot, theirs isn't, it's just a filler.

SlayLin
1 minute ago, DrewStevens said:

Donovan and Ramona have had the least interesting storylines on the show. Ramona only has showed up to say how much she wants revenge and Donovan is still crying about the Countess. Even Alex's storyline is more exciting than theirs. At least John's storyline is connected to the main plot, theirs isn't, it's just a filler.

Everyone has a purpose, hopefully. I love everything about this season, except for John.

TimisaMonster

All the commentary and episode titles relating to Gagas career.....

Mr. March talking about Aura lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DrewStevens
Just now, Neon Angel said:

Everyone has a purpose, hopefully. I love everything about this season, except for John.

They should just focus on the really interesting plots. There are still some old vampires outside terrorizing the world and group of mini vampires doing the same. John still needs to kill other two people, we don't know why does Sally has a demon... 

I'm just hoping they do something to affect the Countess and then she kills them. I don't want this storyline to evolve when there are still so many actually important things to worry about.

Sizzily

We still have five episodes left, I'm #Confident that these storylines will conclude and we won't have a tragic finale like Coven and Freak Show.

One Banned Boi

Archived