💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey hospitalised with severe flu

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Mariah Carey is hooked up to IVs in a NYC hospital after falling severely ill early Wednesday morning 

Mariah is getting pumped full of fluids and vitamins to fight off a nasty bout of the flu. We're told she was so dehydrated and ill ... her team made the call to get her emergency treatment.

She started feeling bad after an appearance at Pier 1 in NYC on Tuesday evening. There was extra concern about her health because she has a huge performance Saturday night at Hot 97's "Hot for the Holidays" concert in NJ. 

We're told she's going to be fine, and could be released later today.
Better safe than sorry.

X

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

homomo

I've been hospitalized from the flu before. It takes only a couple hours for the IV to make your body feel good again, and then you're on the road.

I hope she gets well soon.... she needs to be hydrated at all times, for her vocal cords to function properly:ohno:

Didymus

"There was extra concern about her health because she has a huge performance Saturday night"

lmao

This is such non-news, I mean this is not a severe issue at all, but I do hope she gets better soon I guess, like I wish every individual on this earth who has the flu to get better soon.

Riot Poof

YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE RAIN, MIMI!!!!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived