DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
13 minutes ago, Bury Me said:

You keep on repeating the same things over and over. :duck:

But yeah it was indeed a really impressive year for Gaga and a satisfying year for Gaga stans! :applause:

Can't wait for LG5. 

I know its been done before lol, but since its the end of the year i figured it would be a nice look back, especially by using quotes from credible news sources praising her. 

JusKeepBreathin

Lady-Gaga---2015-GRAMMY-Awards--07.jpg

This picture is everything. It doesn't even matter if she did anything else this year. She looks like the negative of a Jessica Rabbit film roll. 

article-2513002-199F5A9D00000578-229_306

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Luna Lovegood

I'm really proud of the little Monster and the queen ! No new album and still slays! And I love how monsters are being nice and appreciative towards Gaga even though she barely release an album! Love this fanbase so much! #patienceisthekey

luna’s advocate

gagzus

i enjoyed this year for her, but it kinda still irritates me it took her to be generically pretty and to spend an entire year trying desperately to show she can hit high notes and hold long notes in order for people to take her seriously.

freebit
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

i enjoyed this year for her, but it kinda still irritates me it took her to be generically pretty and to spend an entire year trying desperately to show she can hit high notes and hold long notes in order for people to take her seriously.

People are SO easy that way, it's incredible really. It's ridiculous to us because we've always known she was beautiful and had an amazing voice, but I'm glad people are at least realizing this now. Better late than never I suppose. 

Slay! The haters always seem to be unable to see that when "Lady Gaga is over" she's slaying harder than their faves in their prime.:laughga:Like she can just sit and do nothing and still be more successful. 

GloZell Green

No new pop music out, no hints, still slays :applause: 

Oh and u forgot her being named the Artist of the '10s by Rollinng Stone 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

eifulien

Wow, just WOW! Seeing it in one post. I'm overwhelmed. :sara::applause::shocked:

I don't know about Gaga's resolution for 2016, but mine will definitely be to have 1% of her passion and hard work. I will achieve miracles...  

Reality

Gaga was incredible this year! Her true fans know her for who she is, and just because she hasn't necessarily made a hit like that of the likes of Bad Romance, Poker Face, Born This Way, or Just Dance this year doesn't mean she's "over". 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Archived