DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

The Year of 2015

Grammy Award

Lady-Gaga---2015-GRAMMY-Awards--07.jpg

Stevie Wonder Tribute

giphy.gif

"Lady Gaga was vehement, too, in a propulsive take on “I Wish” that had her bouncing up and down behind an electric piano like the Muppets’ Dr. Teeth." -LA Times

Oscars

giphy.gif

Cheek to Cheek Tour

LG-Monster2.jpg

"The highlight of the evening was easily Gaga's stunning version of Edith Piaf's "La Vie en Rose," - Billboard

2015 Baku Games

gaga.gif

"The ARTPOP singer managed to bring the massive crowd to a calm hush from her perch behind a flower-adorned piano. She starts off staying true to the original, singing soft and low, before moving into a powerful, bellowing climax." -TIME

Contemporary Icon Award at the Songwriters Hall of Fame

477664882.jpg

Emmy's

150920-news-jenkins.jpg

"That was Lady Gaga. "So dad what'd you do last night"?" - Richard Jenkins receiving award from Gaga

Till It Happens to You 

"It also expresses that Gaga’s a really great singer. Even with such somber subject matter, her booming delivery and dramatic phrasing will probably remind people of the time when “Bad Romance” ruled the radio." -The Atlantic

American Horror Story: Hotel

Lady-Gaga-American-Horror-Story-Hotel.gi

"Lady Gaga’s American Horror Story performance is her greatest reinvention yet" -TIME

I Want Your Love

giphy.gif

Billboard's Woman of the Year

lady-gaga-women-in-music-2015-billboard-

"Billboard's Woman of the Year has always represented the finest in music, and the anointing of a key influential figure who drove the conversation for that year. No one embodies that more than Lady Gaga in 2015," -Janice Min, co-president and chief creative officer of Guggenheim Media's entertainment group

Hollywood Music in Media Awards

Gaga wins Best Song in a Documentary for "Til It Happens to You"

Barnes & Noble Commercial

"It may only be November, but the contest for best holiday commercial is already over, thanks to this new one for Barnes & Noble featuring Lady Gaga and her bestie Tony Bennett." - Billboard

Poker Face Becomes Diamond Certified

I'm so proud of her. It's been such a great year for her. Teared up writing this. Here's to an even better 2016!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Why didn't you chose the grey dress for the grammys?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Why didn't you chose the grey dress for the grammys?

I wanted a pic with her holding her Grammy. Gotta show off the bling lol

The Child
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I wanted a pic with her holding her Grammy. Gotta show off the bling lol

Oh you're smart :applause:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

You keep on repeating the same things over and over. :duck:

But yeah it was indeed a really impressive year for Gaga and a satisfying year for Gaga stans! :applause:

Can't wait for LG5. 

Archived