💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How old were u when u started listening to gaga?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/29/2015, 9:43:54, Thomas P said:

I was 8...

So pretty much everyone at school was talking about this weird person that was named lady gaga. I didn't think much of it, cuz I only listened to Hannah Montana.

I then heard this song on the radio one day, and I mother ****ing loved it!!

The songs name was poker face, and this was when it had just started to break.

I have been a stan ever since (im 14 now).

This is exactly me

Bleachella

Well let's see, around the time Bad Romance came out. I would listen to that song nonstop on my iPod in 5th grade and I was really open about stanning and most people called me gay and gave me **** for it so I stopped listening to her around the time Born This Way (The album) came out :giveup:

Could have really used that album during my 6th and 7th grade years :rip:

But then in 8th grade I started listening to ha again, and around christmas time, we were doing secret santa, and me being the closeted little gay I was decided to lowkey OUT myself in front of the whole class by asking for ARTPOP, and it was so funny because the guy who gave it to me was literally the straightest guy in the entire world so I could only imagine the awkwardness he felt buying ARTPOP at Target :rip:

But yeah, after that I've never looked back :tongue:

So, I was about 10 when i first started listening, and around 13 when I receivedT ARTPOP default_jj2.png

VenusBlackStar

I was 15! I loved watching American Idol back then and sort of heard her name brought up every now and then and I would be like "lol kay" cuz I didn't really like pop music back then. Then I saw Gaga do "Poker Face" on AI and we had DVR so I watched that performance like five times.

I got my braces of, bought The Fame that summer and never looked back.

Mason Knowles

I was 17 going on 18 and in my senior year of high school, 2009-2010. I heard her music on the radio and had it on my mix cds, but when I watched her perform Paparazzi on the 2009 VMA's I was hooked. The talent, the vocals, the showmanship. Everything about her just made me want to learn more about that underworld art scene, and more importantly myself. giphy.gif

Lady peaceful, lady happy... that's what I long to be.

PartySick
On 11/29/2015, 9:43:54, Thomas P said:

I was 8...

So pretty much everyone at school was talking about this weird person that was named lady gaga. I didn't think much of it, cuz I only listened to Hannah Montana.

I then heard this song on the radio one day, and I mother ****ing loved it!!

The songs name was poker face, and this was when it had just started to break.

I have been a stan ever since (im 14 now).

:rip::rip::rip:

But...I was about 14 when I first heard about her and "listened" to her. It was really around ARTPOP's birth that I started the whole hardcore stan Monster thing, though :gaycat: 

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

I was 12-13 around the time Alejandro was released because I remember exactly when that song infected my life, after hearing it I rushed to the store to buy The Slain Monster. :applause:

I even remember the video premiere on television because it caused controversy. That was 5 years ago… ugh…… I hate thinking about time and the past. :giveup::giveup::giveup: 

I've been a fan since then too… the dedication. :applause:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Duella Dvil

13/14

But ive been listening since 08

I heard beautiful Dirty Rich first then Just Dance and some earlier stuff (dirty ice cream and what not)

Then the album The Fame came in grabbed me by the short and curlies and well... Still has me... Gaga owns my soul. (Honey)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Gagaholiker

I was seven in 2008, Poker Face and Just Dance came on and i knew it was my destiny to be a gagaholicer ever since.

KennyRichie

2011 I was 17 with Judas and then the BTWBall made me a little Monster. Still here for you gaga!

Azor Ahai

When I was 10 and Bad Romance was released I began to stan hard up until Born this Way that I loved to death. 

Then I hated BTW the album and stopped listening to her music. When Applause was released I HATED IT. Then after I listened to the album a couple times I loved it and in 2014 I was a stan once again.

Archived