other

"The Ten Commandments Killer" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

52 minutes ago, Spooky said:

NOW I'M HYPED AF.

possible spoiler-

They seem denying the fact that John is the killer since they say it's a huge surprise.....but on the other hand they seem to confirm that John is the killer indeed since they say "it makes all sense".... dunno what to thinkkkk

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
On 11/30/2015, 1:22:22, Vidar said:

But you didn't bother to explain why? don't even try because you clearly havent seen that movie. It's a plot copy. This is literally just 7 with the 10 commandments.

boo hoo :rip: stop watching if it bothers you so much. 

emma roberts is an abuser

monketsharona

Wow I wasn't even excited for this one before I've read those 'spoilers' (more hints than spoilers)... I wasn't too excited by the trailer because of John but now if feel like this episode will be the turning point of the whole season ! Like it's going to be the first episode paving the way to lead the season to the end ! I'm very excited now ! I won't miss it !

Evan Peters

based on how it said the killer has an accomplice, i'm beginning to think something is actually up with march :rip: especially how it said 'has a knack for getting away with murder (after murder, after murder...) 

emma roberts is an abuser

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

boo hoo :rip: stop watching if it bothers you so much. 

This is actually hilarious

Where did I say it bothers me "so much" ??? I enjoy the show and the layout but I am just unimpressed with the plot copy. Least you tried.

Paper Gangsta
16 hours ago, Bloody said:

It seems like we'll have more of Sally in this episode finally. :sara::giveup:

tell me timings when she is on so I can skip her :neyde:

Fernster7

I think the killer is Alex, that could explain why the Countess took Holden.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

PartySick

I keep reading "Commandments" as "condiments"

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮

GuestOfTheHotel

so is anyone watching via live stream? because I feel guilty that I'm watching it via live stream and the ratings of the last episode went bottom and they think it was because of the live stream...

Just now, GuestOfTheHotel said:

so is anyone watching via live stream? because I feel guilty that I'm watching it via live stream and the ratings of the last episode went bottom and they think it was because of the live stream...

No need to feel guilty at all! Don't worry about the ratings, the show's doing just fine. :sara:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, GuestOfTheHotel said:

If you aren't from the US you have nothing to feel guilty about! 

• Haroon unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived