P0rn star James Deen accused of rape

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian
21 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I hate this kind of thinking. It's the same thing as saying "Women shouldn't get drunk and go out because they are more likely to get raped." When we should be responding to these issues as "Men need to be accountable for their actions."

Why not both?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Haroon
9 minutes ago, Creyk said:

A p0rn star complaining about being F-ed

GFhb1aF.gif

She's saying that when she told the guy to seriously stop he didn't. Being a p--n star doesn't mean you can be f--ked however or whenever the other party wants, there are still rights and rules and boundaries. If that's what you've gathered from this story then I think you've very much missed the point :duck: 

On 11/28/2015, 5:33:08, manyatyau said:

well, but ain't they doing p0rn? I mean, if you don't wanna do it, don't even start. :neyde:

I wanted to say this but i was afraid of the "SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANT" statements coming from LMs. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

RAMROD

Well, I tend to be careful with these kinds of issue. Meanwhile many of them are genuine, but not often some of them did false accusation for whatever motive.

Still, if she is raped, may the odds be ever in her favor.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

What makes this fellow rape her in the first place. Hasn't he get laid enough?

For some men, If the world isn't fitted in to they're mold they simply try to force it into it. He really has that look in his face.

AlexanderLevi2
32 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Why not both?

Because women are slut-shamed and blamed on a daily basis for the actions of men. :flop:

Currently listening to Joanne

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, manyatyau said:

well, but ain't they doing p0rn? I mean, if you don't wanna do it, don't even start. :neyde:

This post is so ignorant. Doing p0rn doesn't mean anyone can **** you whenever they feel like it. I bet you think prostitutes are responsible for sometimes being raped as well....

If she agrees to film a scene then she is giving consent. If she yells out her safeword and says she wants to stop then the other actor has no right to continue ****ing her.

I can't believe people don't take RAPE seriously on Gaga Daily. :wtf: Even if you haven't been hurt by this kind of evil personally all stans should be able to see the damage it does to people

manyatyau
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

This post is so ignorant. Doing p0rn doesn't mean anyone can **** you whenever they feel like it. I bet you think prostitutes are responsible for sometimes being raped as well....

If she agrees to film a scene then she is giving consent. If she yells out her safeword and says she wants to stop then the other actor has no right to continue ****ing her.

Well, If she gives out her consent before the film starts, then she has responsibility for changing her mind all in a sudden. If you don't wanna do it, don't even start. That is to say, she ALSO has the responsibility for turning the s-x into rape. :crossed:  

People always tend to defense the one who has been taken advantages of, but as little as we know, we only know what "she" thinks. We need to know more. Just because she uses the word RAPE doesn't mean she has no responsibility at all. Think. :neyde:

Sizzily

So she should sue I guess. No much else to say.  :wacko: If it isn't true, he can probably sue him for liable. That's how you get **** done, not by blasting someone on Twitter.

One Banned Boi

ItsTommyBitch
14 minutes ago, manyatyau said:

Well, If she gives out her consent before the film starts, then she has responsibility for changing her mind all in a sudden. If you don't wanna do it, don't even start. That is to say, she ALSO has the responsibility for turning the s-x into rape. :crossed:  

People always tend to defense the one who has been taken advantages of, but as little as we know, we only know what "she" thinks. We need to know more. Just because she uses the word RAPE doesn't mean she has no responsibility at all. Think. :neyde:

NO.

Consent can be withdrawn at ANY time during. The person being raped is NOT responsible for being raped, the person who rapes them CHOOSES to do so FREELY. 

This is victim blaming at its worst.

She used her safe word, he continued anyway.

And people on this website say rape culture doesn't exist :rip::rip::rip: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

manyatyau
2 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

NO.

Consent can be withdrawn at ANY time during. The person being raped is NOT responsible for being raped, the person who rapes them CHOOSES to do so FREELY. 

This is victim blaming at its worst.

She used her safe word, he continued anyway.

And people on this website say rape culture doesn't exist :rip::rip::rip: 

Sigh, There is so much more we need to know tbh. We need an actual video showing her struggling after the SAFE WORD. How do we know if the man CHOOSES to do so FREELY if they are filming p0rn? Has the man become more aggressive after?? I will say they are filming p0rn, in this case, we need to be more skeptical before saying who's right or wrong. I'm definitely not saying rapeing is right, but I simply can't make any judgement based on a single tweet. Done:dry:

ARTPOPdidntflop
36 minutes ago, manyatyau said:

Sigh, There is so much more we need to know tbh. We need an actual video showing her struggling after the SAFE WORD. How do we know if the man CHOOSES to do so FREELY if they are filming p0rn? Has the man become more aggressive after?? I will say they are filming p0rn, in this case, we need to be more skeptical before saying who's right or wrong. I'm definitely not saying rapeing is right, but I simply can't make any judgement based on a single tweet. Done:dry:

Because it's already a problem rampant in p0rn. That's why I am anti-p0rn, because violent p0rn breeds s-xually violent men.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived