šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P0rn star James Deen accused of rape

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Angel Down
19 hours ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

never get into the **** industry, once you are in it's hard to get out, plus s-x scenes are usually very agressive in either gay or straight scenes were the tops ALWAYS **** like animals and the bottoms have to take it, looks pasinful tbh

Ī¹ dont think it's that painful when you're having s-x on a daily basis.. they actually enjoy it but it always depends on which video youre talking about

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjudas

I really don't feel sorry for her, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was lying. James seems like a good guy.

15 minutes ago, tylerjudas said:

I really don't feel sorry for her, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was lying. James seems like a good guy.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

5 hours ago, Assarrai said:

Sorry but I wouldn't call that "rape", and I'm not saying that because she's a **** star and being ****ed is casual cuz it's a part of her job. I'm saying that because she signed up for it and with her full mental strengthĀ as she knew what she was getting her self into (which is 'being fĆ¼cked')Ā so not liking or feeling uncomfortable with specificĀ s-xual position or act isn't really "rape", it's just unprofessional from his side and yes he can be sued for it but using the word 'rape' is an overstatement.Ā 

No, it is rape.

Sex is not a binding contract. She has all right to change her mind and stop any s-xual activity whenever she desires. If she expresses her inability to continue having s-x, but her partner refuses, that is rape.

Katharine Hepburn

I think it's weird she's going straight to Twitter but I guess she may have since we don't know the whole story. Hope everything comes to light I guess.

xoxo Joanne

Levine

I'm scared of people saying "but she was a ****star!111", like I'm scared of people believing her just like that. Where are the evidences? This is a VERY delicate topic and we shouldn't jump to conclusions, in both sides.

"A person is innocent until proven guilty"

RabbitHeart

Stoya and Deen were in a relationship. It's absolutely possible this could have been off camera.

Regardless, if she made it clear she wanted him to stop and he didn't listen, it's rape. Any individual has the right, at any time, to stop having s-x. And she took to twitter about this because people are constantly lauding Deen as a feminist and a good guy. It'd probably be difficult and not worth it tryin to go to the police with this issue. Some of the comments in this thread prove why it'd be difficult for her to get people to take the situation seriously. There's still a tendency to blame the victim or not believe her even when, statistically speaking, it's very unlikely she's lying or at fault in any way.

Archived