💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P0rn star James Deen accused of rape

Supersonic

Featured Posts

This is a very touchy subject and the fact that it's ****o makes it a lot more complicated. She should just take this whole thing to the authorities and not tweet about it before even filing a complaint or something. I'm not gonna say if she's right or wrong cause I really don't know, but I will say that doubting her ONLY because she's a **** actress is pretty ignorant.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop
8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Why is she using twitter for this..

Because it allows for freedom of expression towards a wide audience.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, teo said:

This is a very touchy subject and the fact that it's ****o makes it a lot more complicated. She should just take this whole thing to the authorities and not tweet about it before even filing a complaint or something. I'm not gonna say if she's right or wrong cause I really don't know, but I will say that doubting her ONLY because she's a **** actress is pretty ignorant.

Yea because going to the authorities, they'll TOTALLY take her seriously.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ItsTommyBitch
43 minutes ago, manyatyau said:

Sigh, There is so much more we need to know tbh. We need an actual video showing her struggling after the SAFE WORD. How do we know if the man CHOOSES to do so FREELY if they are filming p0rn? Has the man become more aggressive after?? I will say they are filming p0rn, in this case, we need to be more skeptical before saying who's right or wrong. I'm definitely not saying rapeing is right, but I simply can't make any judgement based on a single tweet. Done:dry:

Now we've changed topics to "did it really happen"? :neyde: 

I attacked your last post because you - also under the assumption that shes probably not just lying for fun - claimed that she was partly RESPONSIBLE for the rape. This could be false, though he has been called "a rapist" before and women have talked about his behavior. He's also been known to make jokes about rape. It wouldnt surprise me as all. No one here can say with certainty, thats not the point though, Victim blaming is wrong. Period. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Just now, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Yea because going to the authorities, they'll TOTALLY take her seriously.

But they are the only ones who can actually take any kind of action to punish him/the crew/ studio. But sadly you're right that they'll probably won't pay attention to her case just because she's doing ****.

AlexanderLevi2
2 hours ago, manyatyau said:

Well, If she gives out her consent before the film starts, then she has responsibility for changing her mind all in a sudden. If you don't wanna do it, don't even start. That is to say, she ALSO has the responsibility for turning the s-x into rape. :crossed:  

People always tend to defense the one who has been taken advantages of, but as little as we know, we only know what "she" thinks. We need to know more. Just because she uses the word RAPE doesn't mean she has no responsibility at all. Think. :neyde:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

If you are uncomfortable during s-x you should NOT feel scared to voice yourself. Just because a man has a hard on and is ready to f*ck does NOT mean you give him the right to have s-x. If he is starting to get rough and you don't like it, you can stop it. But society has taught females that they should not speak up in the bedroom, the office, or in relationships. They just have to take it. That kind of thinking has to STOPPPP.

Currently listening to Joanne

Morphine Prince
8 hours ago, manyatyau said:

Well, If she gives out her consent before the film starts, then she has responsibility for changing her mind all in a sudden. If you don't wanna do it, don't even start. That is to say, she ALSO has the responsibility for turning the s-x into rape. :crossed:  

People always tend to defense the one who has been taken advantages of, but as little as we know, we only know what "she" thinks. We need to know more. Just because she uses the word RAPE doesn't mean she has no responsibility at all. Think. :neyde:

It may be true that we need the entire context of the incident. However, going straight to the victim blaming isn't the right thing to do. Plus, you're basically justifying rape in p0rn saying the victim should be responsible. That's not how it works. 

Sorry but I wouldn't call that "rape", and I'm not saying that because she's a **** star and being ****ed is casual cuz it's a part of her job. I'm saying that because she signed up for it and with her full mental strength as she knew what she was getting her self into (which is 'being fücked') so not liking or feeling uncomfortable with specific s-xual position or act isn't really "rape", it's just unprofessional from his side and yes he can be sued for it but using the word 'rape' is an overstatement. 

SlayLin

This is the same asshole made a rape joke some amount of years ago. Scum. And the responses on THIS website are not much better. Educate yourselves, people. I can't believe some of these posts. It doesn't matter if she gives consent in the beginning, when someone says NO or STOP you ****ing stop.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

15 hours ago, just4fun said:

Well it was on camera, so if she used her safe word it should be easy to prove rape. 

If the company who produced their scene doesn't want any trouble, they are going to delete the moment she said it and then claim she's lying. It has happened before, unfortunately.

Mobster

Yes, yes, don't take her seriously for being a p*rnstar but then share that TIHTY link with everyone you know "because the message is so important".... 

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

skaxboy

I did some sleuthing (more like googling) and found that they both have done a bunch of scenes together in the past. 

Their most recent scenes were back in 2014 for what looks to be a kink/bondage movie for the company called Evil Angel. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was during the filming of this movie. 

If she said she used a "safe word" then it's probably for a scene like this. It's awful if James didn't hear her say the word or if he ignored her saying it. But the purpose of that genre is rough man and submissive woman so perhaps he thought she was acting as a submissive woman. I feel with any movie, if her safe word isn't working, just yell out "CUT!" Or something like that. No one should have to be forced to do anything s-xual even if you are in the adult entertainment industry. 

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, Assarrai said:

Sorry but I wouldn't call that "rape", and I'm not saying that because she's a **** star and being ****ed is casual cuz it's a part of her job. I'm saying that because she signed up for it and with her full mental strength as she knew what she was getting her self into (which is 'being fücked') so not liking or feeling uncomfortable with specific s-xual position or act isn't really "rape", it's just unprofessional from his side and yes he can be sued for it but using the word 'rape' is an overstatement. 

I think you completely missed the point.. :duck:

Archived