What's the worst Gaga music video?

Warholian

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green
14 hours ago, Warholian said:

lad gagy is attention seeking s-x robat, art pop flopped, g.u.y. flopped, she looked ugly aS fudge 90% of artfloep, her performances sucked, she put on an accent, i h8 lad gagies i want her to get a DUI today

Guy no flop, UNDERPREFROM!!! The musique video is love & live.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Schwerk

TIHTY

It's too literal for me. Sure it's confrontational, but I would have like a video that leave more room for a wider interpretation. I can imagine for a lot of people TIHTY is not just about rape/abuse, it can be about anything. I wouldve focussed more on the empowering aspect of the song.

But maybe it's because the song itself doesn't truly speak to me. I don't like it when people say You don't know what it feels like. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Xoxo Adriana

I'm surprised everyone is saying the hate the Eh, Eh video...it's amazing and colorful!! In my opinion I think You & I was pretty boring, it wasn't Gaga at all. However I still love the rest of her videos.

Blueskye

I honestly never enjoyed the Alejandro video. The hair/make-up/costume for me was just so harsh and ugly. I usually love when songs get drawn out (extended) with an instrumental or extra chorus, ala Telephone, but the way it was done in the Alejandro video was just ridiculous. It just went on and on and on. I do love the choreo, however I'd like the video more if it was styled like the American Idol performance. Also the film burning bit at the end was just creepy. 

ryhanna

MTN. Too long, too dull. I know it's personal but as a video it was just not very interesting to me as a viewer. 

Blueskye
1 minute ago, Batmans Hooker said:

MTN. Too long, too dull. I know it's personal but as a video it was just not very interesting to me as a viewer. 

What about as a fan? Does it not make you emotional as a Little Monster when you watch her like that. I feel like crying when she's on top of the car in the rain and when those synths first kick in.

ryhanna
1 minute ago, scottb1990 said:

What about as a fan? Does it not make you emotional as a Little Monster when you watch her like that. I feel like crying when she's on top of the car in the rain and when those synths first kick in.

Not really, no. I didn't feel that it effectively conveyed emotions to me, honestly. 

Archived