💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Finn Wittrock talks about Lady Gaga (again)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
6 hours ago, freebit said:

This reminds me, I came across this vid where he's on the press trail for My All-American, and they ask him about Gaga's style of all things, lol. 

Even though they all genuinely seem to like her, I feel like it must be weird/funny to be constantly asked about her to this degree. Everytime I read a interview with one of the cast it's like the interviewer is itching to bring her into the conversation in some way. These Gaga questions are probably still going to go on when they all go to Paleyfest & Comic Con next year, lmao.

I bet they get annoyed with this non-stop Gaga questions

When is Comic Con? not sure Gaga will be there

Look at those clowns

freebit
2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I bet they get annoyed with this non-stop Gaga questions

When is Comic Con? not sure Gaga will be there

Well, when you think about it, I think this is par for the course for these types of things, so they are probably used to being asked about the same subjects over and over. Being asked about her iconic fashion moments though... :deadbanana:

Comic Con is usually in July, I think. I doubt Gaga will make it to Paleyfest or Comic Con this year. Unless she pulls an Anti, she's probably going to be doing promo, planning a tour and filming videos for the next album etc.

Bradley
3 hours ago, freebit said:

Well, when you think about it, I think this is par for the course for these types of things, so they are probably used to being asked about the same subjects over and over. Being asked about her iconic fashion moments though... :deadbanana:

Comic Con is usually in July, I think. I doubt Gaga will make it to Paleyfest or Comic Con this year. Unless she pulls an Anti, she's probably going to be doing promo, planning a tour and filming videos for the next album etc.

Hell no. That'll be nightmare.

Archived