question

LG5 having 2many producers: bad idea?

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Mes @ the OP not knowing **** on how producers work. Producers make songs, the artist makes concepts. If there are 20 producers, then we can take their best song out of the few that they have produced with Gaga, and put it on LG5. That will then make a perfect album. Isn't it obvious this album will have a disco influence, just based on the best work of Mark, RedOne and Giorgio? It will all flow together, bc a genre has been established, and no mess will appear on the final product (hopefully, if they're smart.)

Alfonso
9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

No he's probably not, RedOne confirmed him to be working on LG5. I don't see Gaga dropping the 'Pope of Disco' if she prepares a funky album.

This please... +Gaga's the one who decides the direction of the songs and the producers work relatively on the same genre direction (funk - pop - disco - dance) so it shouldn't be a problem :) 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

This please... +Gaga's the one who decides the direction of the songs and the producers work relatively on the same genre direction (funk - pop - disco - dance) so it shouldn't be a problem :) 

yeah I mean, God, the guy did all those iconic Donna Summer huge hits... Sometimes I feel like Monsters do not exactly who he is...

ARTPOPdidntflop
9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah and The Fame had 7 producers : Gaga herself, Space Cowboy, RedOne, Fusari, Kierszenbaum, Brian

it's still her most iconic album...

um no

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

adamsenigma
11 hours ago, Chump said:

It's not. Giorgio is probably already dropped, so we have only RedOne and Mark so far

And Nile. :)

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

yeah I mean, God, the guy did all those iconic Donna Summer huge hits... Sometimes I feel like Monsters do not exactly who he is...

But have you ever listened to his latest songs? for me, they're pretty dated and basic, he better stay away from Gagz. I just want RedOne, Mark and Nile to be producers, and maybe Fernando. (I really want him back tho)

Katsuki Bakugo
11 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

The idea of lg5 having 20 producers worries me a bit tbqh. Too many concepts and ideas, everyone using different props, an ARTPOP 2.0 basically.

Would you be here for another album that lacks of consistency and connection between the tracks? 

What are your thoughts? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Born this way has many producers read the credits... Its her vision with different sounds ... Who even cares as long as its good

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

But have you ever listened to his latest songs? for me, they're pretty dated and basic, he better stay away from Gagz. I just want RedOne, Mark and Nile to be producers, and maybe Fernando. (I really want him back tho)

We all know Gaga is getting the best from her producers. Easy exemple : RedOne, she's doing magic with him while he is only doing bulls--t with other artists. (Not shading him personnally, I want him back like most of my favorite Gaga songs are produced by RedOne.)

Moroder has done very very good in the past he definitely lead the way to a lot of today's DJs. I could definitely understand she would like to create some funky sounds with him. It's not because he has done a generic album that you can judge his 40 years career through it... It's like you'd say Lady Gaga won't do as good as before because ARTPOP wasn't as good as her previous albums...

adamsenigma
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

We all know Gaga is getting the best from her producers. Easy exemple : RedOne, she's doing magic with him while he is only doing bulls--t with other artists. (Not shading him personnally, I want him back like most of my favorite Gaga songs are produced by RedOne.)

Moroder has done very very good in the past he definitely lead the way to a lot of today's DJs. I could definitely understand she would like to create some funky sounds with him. It's not because he has done a generic album that you can judge his 40 years career through it... It's like you'd say Lady Gaga won't do as good as before because ARTPOP wasn't as good as her previous albums...

Preach it sis :udidnt: Anyway, I'm not sure about GagaXGiorgoo, idk

Evan Peters

there's only been, like, 3 producers that have been discussed to be on the album. what kind of exaggeration :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Born To Slay

So far we have Redone, Nile Rodgers, Mark Ronson and Giorgio Moroder (and its safe to assume Gaga herself). That's five producers, her least to date.

ARTPOPdidntflop
15 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

there's only been, like, 3 producers that have been discussed to be on the album. what kind of exaggeration :rip: 

theres been a few actually

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Noam Zioni
10 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

You cared enough to come and reply xP

praying for your sanity

I came in the thread to comment that I don't care if gaga uses 100 producers or 2 producers. Not to say that I don't care at all, it was an opinion not a drag lol

JEWRJEWR
3 hours ago, ROARyals said:

Mes @ the OP not knowing **** on how producers work. Producers make songs, the artist makes concepts. If there are 20 producers, then we can take their best song out of the few that they have produced with Gaga, and put it on LG5. That will then make a perfect album. Isn't it obvious this album will have a disco influence, just based on the best work of Mark, RedOne and Giorgio? It will all flow together, bc a genre has been established, and no mess will appear on the final product (hopefully, if they're smart.)

There are many ways to make disco music. It can be approached in a million different ways.

'Producers make songs, the artist makes concepts.' Not really. Those who take part in the writting of the songs also may bring ideas to the table.  

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived