💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber Hits Number 1 & 2 in UK Singles

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Not a fan of his music but I think the guys deserves his success, he grew up on the spotlight, exposed to so much scrutinity... yeah he's screwed up too much, but what human does not? He is constantly trying to improve, welll done!!!

CannaeDrive
Just now, AcidPop said:

Not a fan of his music but I think the guys deserves his success, he grew up on the spotlight, exposed to so much scrutinity... yeah he's screwed up too much, but what human does not? He is constantly trying to improve, welll done!!!

MTE I don't know why but this pleases me, even though I don't use him, seeing a young artist growing up and getting better doing so.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

BLACKOUTbritney
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

GO JUSTIN :applause: Although I'm really surprised at Love Yourself, I heard it on TV today and I thought something had been muddled up on the charts :rip: 

I don't think the UK are as crazed about Adele as the US, like Hello is only her 2nd #1 single here, whereas it was like her 4th in the US :laughga: Not saying we don't love her because we definitely do :flutter: 

I think it's because 800,000 people in the UK bought the album this week so single sales are going to decrease now as more people buy the album

That only means one thing....his record label's/He's buying his own music, it's all apart of his comeback plan to be relevant and loved to get him back on the map.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised tho. 

JanPianoMusic

What kind of plague has blown over to that pseudo-continent that this spoiled prick's basic songs are #1 and #2?

You will never please everyone.

Mobster
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

GO JUSTIN :applause: Although I'm really surprised at Love Yourself, I heard it on TV today and I thought something had been muddled up on the charts :rip: 

I don't think the UK are as crazed about Adele as the US, like Hello is only her 2nd #1 single here, whereas it was like her 4th in the US :laughga: Not saying we don't love her because we definitely do :flutter: 

Wait... Does this mean Rita Ora has more #1 singles in the UK than Adele?!

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

5 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Cheryl Cole has 10 :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Haroon
7 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Yup! The true Queen of the UK, the dark horse of the music industry waiting to strike when our guard is down :giveup: 

Mobster
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Yup! The true Queen of the UK, the dark horse of the music industry waiting to strike when our guard is down :giveup: 

All this time.... She was singing about Adele :rip:

R.I.P. to the girl you used to see
Her days are over, baby she's over

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

15 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

why the hell do people like love yourself?? 

because Justin Bieber has a huge fanbase and its what people have been told to buy

14 hours ago, AcidPop said:

Yeah he screws up like the rest of us, but unlike the majority of us, he's really an asshole.

GagaMyBlood95
16 hours ago, Rex said:

How is he ahead of Hello?

How is that humanly possible?

Why are people suddenly into Bieb?

16 hours ago, Warholian said:

How on earth is Hello #3

Maybe because it was already #1 for two weeks and this week, 800 000 people bought the album with Hellon on it tbh...

Archived