'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Fan Made Album Covers (WIP)

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

1. Greatest Hits/The Singles

I decided to make a Greatest Hits album. It is a combination of one photo from every major era of Gaga's career so far (TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, C2C). Because her head could only take up so much with it still being proportionate, I made the far right part her hair from the Cheek to Cheek album cover. It would look a lot better if there were pictures of the same quality, but I still love the concept. 

tumblr_nyi3qk2skl1sondfjo1_540.png

I think it would be great if the CD started with Gaga saying something along the lines of, "I hate playing only the hits, but I guess I had to at least once," in reference to the last artRAVE before she played Just Dance, Poker Face, and Telephone.

I also made this one incase anybody wanted this one instead: 

tumblr_inline_nyjei4ieBp1rk76su_540.png

2. Acoustic Album

I'm not a huge fan of this one. It was harder than the other one, and I couldn't get out all of the noise no matter what I did. I hope it works if someone wants. The first one has a Polaroid style, which I'm not a huge fan of, so I redid it without the polaroid. I hope you like it :)

tumblr_inline_nyjei7R7Ku1rk76su_540.png tumblr_nyjdz27DbI1sondfjo1_400.png

The image is from Baku, and the background is one I found on Google. I thought they looked really nice together :)

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

WhoAskedOpinions
5 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

This is actually AWESOME!

Thank you!! :D

Mobster
4 minutes ago, unMANiCURED said:

I think it would be great if the CD started with Gaga saying something along the lines of, "I hate playing only the hits, but I guess I had to at least once," in reference to the last artRAVE before she played Just Dance, Poker Face, and Telephone.

Followed by "We used to make these cookies called pizzelles and he always worked the machine and everybody had to "get out of the way!" "get out of the way!"

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Riot Poof

This is a great cover!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

GloZell Green

Ugh this is AMAZING! I can't imagine the amount of time and precision taken to create this! Great job :applause:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

WhoAskedOpinions
15 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Followed by "We used to make these cookies called pizzelles and he always worked the machine and everybody had to "get out of the way!" "get out of the way!"

HAHAHAH. Oh Grandpa G :))

4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Ugh this is AMAZING! I can't imagine the amount of time and precision taken to create this! Great job :applause:

Thank you!! It wasn't too hard, just lining it up was a pain. And finding the perfect picture from each era. 

20 minutes ago, Killa said:

Monsters are live!! Well done.

I hope she never releases one though

Wow thank you so much! And me too! Especially because she hates playing only the hits!

Mr Judas

That cover is perfect ! 

:toofunny:

This seriously shoes how she varies her style and look for each era. LG5 era ought to be good ! 

Real Panda

This is so good, very creative, must've taken you time to find photos that could align. I could definitely see this as a real album. :applause:

Stupid question, but if you still have the raw file.... could you change the text to "The Singles" ?

I have an album made up of all the singles on my iTunes and I love what you've done and want to use it but I kind of want all the singles somewhere, instead of just "the hits" :green:

@unMANiCURED

Archived