💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will LG5 be a surprise release?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, Nino said:

For someone as legendary as Beyonce being at the height of her career I feel it was. I expected more from queen

I definitely think the "height" of her Career was earlier, with Sasha Fierce.... She might be growing to be even more of a household name for her achievements, but the album was in no means a decrease in sales; it was an increase in a declining market.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

what if she dropped the album w/o singles. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PopReaper

Hopefully not, surprise releases do have the possibility of making a huge impact but it's mostly frontloaded, and damages the singles' performances. A release pattern like Adele's in 25 would be much better imo.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Tbh I want her to release the single 1 week after announcement, video 1 week later, 2nd single a few weeks later with the video on the same day, the album 1 month after the 2nd single, and the 3rd single & its video on the same day than the album release

3 hours ago, Music said:

i hope she follows Adele's announcement schedule:

1 Month Before Album Release
- Album Title/Tracklist/Release Date
- Album Cover
- Lead Single Announcement

1 Day After Announcements
- Lead Single Release

This. 100%.

Momentum needs to be kept up! In this day and age no one waits around for a single release or an album. Drop the single, quickly after that drop the album (3-4 weeks after single), then release a couple more singles during the few months after the album. Throw in lots of awesome TV interviews and performances and go on tour. The era will last a good year ending with the last date of the tour around a year after the album release.

I have never really listened or bought Taylor Swifts music but i can tell you now her marketing strategy is phenomenal. So on point in terms of releases and music videos. Gaga will and should always do her own thing, but her management and team should take note of the successful artists strategies if they want a successful commercial release.

I of course want Gaga to be successful and popular in the media and public eye, but tbh as a fan... just give me new music and a gig once in a while and i will be as happy as anything.

Glamourpuss

If Gaga had the popularity she used to have I would want a surprise release.

But I sort of love how in the past she made us wait and it was excruciating because we were all desperate and she dropped slight little hints and said things like "soon" and nothing happened for months. It makes the wait worth it when she finally releases it and the feeling is indescribable. 

it will not work for gaga to release by surprase. :P 

if she doesn't want loss whole hype she has in 2015, she should release lead single in jan / feb. so i think bobby's tweet about V99 (nothing to to about album) is not truth. she will not miss this grammy. 

i think lead  single late january with video and massive promo.

then grammy performance

middle / late  march an album.

(but only if she has at last 70% of album done)

StarstruckIllusion

Wouldn't it be perfect if:

January 29th: Everything Announced - 2 weeks because she GOTTA have that proper hype

Feb 5th: Single Cover :3

First Single Release: Feb 12 (Friday before the Grammys)

Monday, Feb 15: (Grammys Performance) + 

Feb 16-18: #LG5 teasers everyday: Album Cover, Tracklist, Promo pics?

Friday Feb 19th: First Music Video + LG5 Preorder - no more than $11.99

Feb 22nd to Feb 26th- I BETTER SEE A NEW TV APPERANCE EVERYDAY lol

Monday Feb 29th - album trailer!

Feb 29th - March 4th: more promo on TV, Radio, more performances.

March 7th: promo single? w/ a little cute video for it --- or pull an Adele and release a love rendition of the second single?

March 11th: #LG5 Release

March 12th: being silly on SNL to get that promo

March 14th - onwards- PROPER HEAVY #LG5 PROMO 

April 22nd: second single teas

April 29th: release 2nd single and to radio after the first single hype does down, THEN LOTS MORE PROMO

May 13th: MV fid second single :3

August 14th: 3rd single

Aughat 28th: MV premiere and performance

Sep 23rd: LG5 Tour announced 

October 7th: Sale time!

Oct 14th: 4th single announcement and teas

Oct25th: Release

Nov 27th: AMAs performance 

January 2016: Gaga announces 5th single to perform at the Grammys 

Feb 10th 2017: SURPRISE BITVH! The Fame Mons†er 2.0, a repackaged version of #LG5 W/ 8 more songs

Feb 13th: Grammys performance of the LG5 EP first single 

Feb 17th: #LG5 Tour - Legs shaped around the LG5 EP era

May 12th: Second single

July 15th: first leg of tour ends

July 22nd: thired single 

August: Gaga films AHS season 7, and premiere in early October

September 2017: surprise again b---h! It's TBLG2! Cheek to Cheek: Cole Porter Version here to snatch another grammy!

November 2017: after AHS filing and little break, The tour continues:

Yes I just planned out her entire year of 2016. Bobby better copy my notes lol

Have s-x with Taylor make thriplets and when they are 10 go in a studio and post some pics . 1 day after make up a stupid album name .Next day say its  _________________ time! .Relase release dates for album plus cover and a single plus cover.Have an interview saying Im quitting music.Sorry but just like  dwuw video , ,going to space and ARTPOP act 2 etc etc etc her new album is canclled .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Then do it again                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       and again                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         and again                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     till she dies                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      please like  :derpga:

Archived