💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele announces new tour

RAMROD

Featured Posts

BULATIO

I hope that will add to St. Petersburg (СКК Петербургский) and Moscow (СК Олимпийский). :ohno: Please, missis Adele! It will be sold out 200% !

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

That video was so funny and endearing! I'm happy for her European fans.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

I thought she said she wouldn't tour

She said she's bluffin, :neyde: not with her muffin tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mmmm sadly i wont be going cuz she amd well 90% of artist skip my country and i cant really go to other countries so yeah

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

That video lol 

I won't go, i find €114 too expensive, besides, i rather listen to her music by myself then in a stadium, whole different vibe..

Anyway will be buying the DVD of the concert off.

Why does every artist lately have EU dates only in the "rich" countries??!? 

Like, I'm sure 100% that Adele and other artists with similar level of popularity would sell out venues in such countries like mine (Latvia) and many others, for example, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus etc. etc. 

It's just so hard if you want to see your faves on tour, you have to travel and THAT is expensive. Like, I just travelled to see Madonna, will go to Sweden to see Coldplay and maybe Rihanna. But literally every cent I earn goes to those trips. 

The latest big artist in this region was Katy Perry in March of this year. And currently (until April when Janet comes here) literally NOBODY performs here. :wacko:

Also, Tele2 Arena in Stockholm?! I personally wouldn't like to see Adele perform in a 40000-people stadium.

7 minutes ago, ElizabethCortez said:

Why does every artist lately have EU dates only in the "rich" countries??!? 

Like, I'm sure 100% that Adele and other artists with similar level of popularity would sell out venues in such countries like mine (Latvia) and many others, for example, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus etc. etc. 

It's just so hard if you want to see your faves on tour, you have to travel and THAT is expensive. Like, I just travelled to see Madonna, will go to Sweden to see Coldplay and maybe Rihanna. But literally every cent I earn goes to those trips. 

The latest big artist in this region was Katy Perry in March of this year. And currently (until April when Janet comes here) literally NOBODY performs here. :wacko:

I feel you....i live in Serbia and most big artists dobt come here.....like maybe once in a year someone big comes but thats it.....and i dont really have money to throw away to the trips since i am still in schoo......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bradley
1 hour ago, Evo said:

Sorry I didn't. :gaycat:

Well, if she can now sing without damaging her voice, she defo needs to tour around the world. I'll definitely see her. 

I quoted Demi on Graham Norton Show. :neyde: you fake Demi stan

Haroon

Has the seating plan been released yet? I wonder if it'll have a GA or if it'll all be seated on the floor :omg: 

Archived