Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What other rare Gaga items are there?

Benji

Featured Posts

venusian

i actually made my own red and blue cd :rip: i hope a real one pops up somewhere

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

RainingOnMe
9 minutes ago, jojo Freud said:

I don't think physical copies were ever actually made, officially 

There's a promo CD of it. The catalogue number is GAGA9. A rare gaga promo.

13 minutes ago, Batwings said:

The Marry the Night 7" picture disc is pretty rare because it was only released as a Record Store Day limited edition. The picture discs for Born This Way and Applause were also RSD limited releases, but Marry the Night release was even more limited, and it's pretty hard to find and is usually pretty expensive when you do find it.

I have all of these :cry:

24 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

How about the GUY Promo CD Single and Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) Remix EP CD single?

I have the Eh Eh one, the rarest Gaga promo cd ever!

The Australian Eh Eh single is pretty rare, along with the Australian TFM digipak too as the text was silver instead of gold. The New Zealand version of The Remix is rare too as its in a super Jewel case. 

I still remember paying £7 for my copy of the Mexican BTW Single Remixes CD when it was released. It's crazy to think how expensive it is now! 

GloZell Green
22 minutes ago, Vidar said:

There's a promo CD of it. The catalogue number is GAGA9. A rare gaga promo.

I have all of these :cry:

I have the Eh Eh one, the rarest Gaga promo cd ever!

OMG REALLY :giveup: can you help me? I was trying to make a fan made template for a standard CD case but the pictures other uploaded weren't clear enough

Lady Gaga | Shakira

RainingOnMe
Just now, GloZell Green said:

OMG REALLY :giveup: can you help me? I was trying to make a fan made template for a standard CD case but the pictures other uploaded weren't clear enough

I know, it's so rare that all the scans online are LQ. Idk about sending them, since someone could easily make fakes :(

GloZell Green
2 minutes ago, Vidar said:

I know, it's so rare that all the scans online are LQ. Idk about sending them, since someone could easily make fakes :(

PM me? I just wanna make it for a standard jewel case template version :hor: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, jojo Freud said:

I don't think physical copies were ever actually made, officially 

Yeah she ruined my CD Singles Collection I had going... Thanks Gaga and ARTPOP for ruining my life. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived