šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Rihanna single might come this Friday

Serendipity

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, StarryNight said:

this time it'll be real lead single?Ā :neyde:

Not a chance. It will be relegated into being a buzz single after it inevitably flops. And it will flop, this is not the right time of the year to launch a brand new song, the year-end freeze is almost upon us.

J9jhP70.gif

Ā 

Ā 

I won't believe anything unless it came from Rih, IAmTheKeyHolder, orĀ ANTIdiaRy.Ā 

TU73Z4o.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ā˜„ļø

StarryNight
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Not a chance. It will be relegated into being a buzz single after it inevitably flops. And it will flop, this is not the right time of the year to launch a brand new song, the year-end freeze is almost upon us.

J9jhP70.gif

Ā 

Ā 

then the only thing we can do is...

2BcnS67.gif

Ā 

badboymonsterx

lmao the gifs are killing me. but yes what mess from rih. i think the album was supposed to be out by now but the delay is bc of adele.. i also believe she doesn't feel strongly about her music bc adele caught her and her team off guardĀ :rip:

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, badboymonsterx said:

lmao the gifs are killing me. but yes what mess from rih. i think the album was supposed to be out by now but the delay is bc of adele.. i also believe she doesn't feel strongly about her music bc adele caught her and her team off guardĀ :rip:

She shouldn't be cos Adele excited for R8 too.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Jordynmosaic

She should've had the sense to release her album like 2Ā months ago before Asteroid Adele came crashing back. No way will she stand a chance of a #1 albumĀ :toofunny:

Ā 

Prismatic
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

J9jhP70.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Like I said, R8 is going to be release in 2420, on April 20th.Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived