šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga at British Fashion Awards 2015

Candy Oyster

Featured Posts

Warholian

**** me in the ass, she looks good. It's like she's had some sort of fashion epiphany the past week. Slay me Gaga. Create your LG5 persona for February.Ā 

Also, it's stupid how many people here are actually complaining this isn't "Gaga" enough. If she put on some blue wig you'd all be screaming Gaga's back.Ā 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra
29 minutes ago, Clip said:

Can't you see it?! It's obviously lime green!Ā 

or maybe we are allĀ colourblindĀ :stalkga:

Levine
54 minutes ago, AdAstra said:

Her own fans give her more criticism than the general public or media these days...go figure.Ā 

It has always been like this, I swear.

I still hope she'll stop being so kind with her fans and start treating them like Rihanna does with hers. They deserve it.Ā 

Bambino

Gaga needs to stop mixing "crazy" with "classy" when it comes to here look :smh: Like, either go in a crazy outfit or just in a totally classy outfit. The dress is okay but the top makes it look like meh.

Mobster

Not even a hybrid can withstand some of these comments... Hope she never visits GGD, cause it seems like her fans are harsher judges than her detractors...Ā She looks absolutely stunning and it's a very unique dress :gaycat:. I guess she has been pampering us with so much extravagance over the years, that some fans need to calibrate their senses again to appreciate her fashion...Ā 

And no, she is NOT fat, wdf :shocked:?! She has never been, let alone to a point where it could damage her health... don't make this world even shallower than it already is...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I shared my opinion. I never said anything negative and I said she looks godly. I said gaganess almost joking yet everyone is b---hy. How fuccking negative can you be sometimes......

6 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Did she draw a gap on her teeth like she had back then?Ā 

maybe she has grills? :green:Ā 

FreePalestine

Archived