news

Lady Gaga at British Fashion Awards 2015

Candy Oyster

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

She looks gorgeous. Just ignore the people complaining because it's annoying at this point and a lot of them are doing it for attention.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

freebit
43 minutes ago, Juvi said:

wtf? why is everyone saying she is another b---h in a dress? look at the details!! & she also can dress like that because her name is LADY Gaga!! dumbasses

You'd think she was wearing a sparkly Elie Saab princess dress or something, lol. They GOT to be trolling or have terrible taste because this dress is pretty fashion forward and bold. 

artRaver

No offense to the Little Detectives in here crying about her lips but if you looked at the UHQ you can see that they overline her lips. Chill. :neyde:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Evan Peters

if i gotta see one more annoying person whine about her being 'just a chick in a dress' :wtf:

emma roberts is an abuser

GagaMyBlood95

She looks like a goddess!!! The dress and the color fits her amazing, and the makeup is just right!

And omg are we gonna talk about the lips again, seriously?

AdAstra

Her own fans give her more criticism than the general public or media these days...go figure. I think she looks amazing. This look really reminds me of Kylie Minogue's X album cover but I have no idea why. 

super ultra

she looks amazing :omg: but if the dress was blue or black... :giveup: I saw another picture of her and the dress seemed like orange :flop: 

Evan Peters
18 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

What happened to her lips..

make-up! :) 

emma roberts is an abuser

5 minutes ago, super ultra said:

she looks amazing :omg: but if the dress was blue or black... :giveup: I saw another picture of her and the dress seemed like orange :flop: 

Can't you see it?! It's obviously lime green! 

Archived