💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga at British Fashion Awards 2015

Candy Oyster

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen
7 hours ago, Warholian said:

I know she's doing them heavily but I actually sort of like it. She can use them to her advantage to look like some elegant gothic 'countess'. At least they're not as bad as the awful cheek fillers she had in early ARTPOP. 

I personally liked the cheek fillers, I mean the round apples of her cheeks during ARTPOP, I think she looked so cute with it. :P

article-2512196-199716FE00000578-176_306

But for the Countess role, those genetically perfect sharp cheekbones look very aristocratic and elitist, yes. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

She looks amazing, but personally I feel these type of looks make her look older. She can still pull this type of look off at 60 (look at her mom) so why not go for something a bit more youthfull at 29? For some reason she looks like she's an older woman trying to look young when we all know what a flaweless babyface she has. She looks beautifull, don't get me wrong, I just like seeing her look a bit more effortless (Emmy's, Oscar Afterparty) or the opposite, really high fashion fab. This diva look just isn't really my thing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

She looks great in that dress....but i need little bit of crazy(Gaga) on it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

freebit

Her second dress is ok, but if I ever looked as good in a dress as she did in the first one I'd never want to take it off, lol. That dress just fit her so perfectly. :flutter:

I feel like I'm the only one not bothered by her face taping/alleged facial work here. :rip: I think she looks great and kind of like Scarlett Johansson. Her makeup is perfect to me. Like, I'm not seeing the problems that everyone else is and feel like I'm taking crazy pills, lol. I hated her Oscars 2014 look and could 100% understand the comments about her face looking stiff and injected then, but I feel like this is leaps and bounds better than that look.

wahkeenasitka
15 hours ago, colours said:

the cheek fillers is what I'm talking about.

8WBenoR.png

ok i just watched the video of her acceptance speech for Tom Ford... I couldn't really tell by looking at the photo that she had cheek fillers, but definitely watching her talk and smile, you can tell that she's had work done recently.. something in her face is definitely different.. than even a few months ago. I wonder if it's what she did recently at Epione a few weeks ago. 

Schwerk
On 23-11-2015 20:59:25, JustifyMyLove said:

from that close up seems she has done something in her teeths... 

On 23-11-2015 21:00:46, Clip said:

Ikr, they look more separated than usual

I think it's a nod to Brigitte Bardot. In the still of the video above you can see the gap is painted on. Her make-up is very Bardot inspired too. Just like her look from yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Marjol said:

I think it's a nod to Brigitte Bardot. In the still of the video above you can see the gap is painted on. Her make-up is very Bardot inspired too. Just like her look from yesterday. 

That's it!! Nice catch

Schwerk
On 25-11-2015 00:06:12, Killa said:

That's it!! Nice catch

And I feel Sarah confirmed it by liking my tweet about it :)

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

And I feel Sarah confirmed it by liking my tweet about it :)

ooh..But who's Sarah?? or Sarah who? lol

Edit: Forget it... The makeup artist, obviously! Nice!!

Archived