💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NSFW: Miley Cyrus poses completely naked for Terry Richardson

MekeRoger

Featured Posts

artRaver

I didn't know there had to be an artistic reasoning behind why someone wants to do a nude photo shoot.
Some of your guys responses are really unbelievable [not really].

Nudity ≠ Lack of self-respect

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Don't like her or the photoshoot but at least I am smart enough to know that the human body and nudity is natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Great, that she's so confident.

Also, I am disgusted by the amount of s-xism and stupidity in the responses here. :wtf: Not shocked however, in the time that I have been on GGD I've encountered more racist, s-xist, transphobic and homophobic people on here than I have in the entire previous years of my life. I wish deleting your account wouldn't require bugging mods with it, because I sure as hell would have a long time ago. Everybody thinks their bigotry is the most important thing on the entire planet and I'm sick of it, I am sick of being here and I am sick of hatefulness and stupidity being tolerated or even encouraged by some.

artRaver

I didn't know there had to be an artistic reasoning behind why someone wants to do a nude photo shoot.
Some of your guys responses are really unbelievable [not really].

Nudity ≠ Lack of self-respect

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Supersonic

Don't like her or the photoshoot but at least I am smart enough to know that the human body and nudity is natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Great, that she's so confident.

Also, I am disgusted by the amount of s-xism and stupidity in the responses here. :wtf: Not shocked however, in the time that I have been on GGD I've encountered more racist, s-xist, transphobic and homophobic people on here than I have in the entire previous years of my life. I wish deleting your account wouldn't require bugging mods with it, because I sure as hell would have a long time ago. Everybody thinks their bigotry is the most important thing on the entire planet and I'm sick of it, I am sick of being here and I am sick of hatefulness and stupidity being tolerated or even encouraged by some.

10 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

Wasn't talking about the meat dress but okay.

You were talking about when Gaga does this type of stuff, it's not shocking to be shocking. She's tons of stuff just for shock and attention. Miley just does it sloppier, but it's the exact same crap. I'm not even a big miley fan, I just don't get people trashing her for being an attention wh/re on a forum devoted to the queen of attention wh/ring

kiss kiss

SlayLin
Just now, Church said:

You were talking about when Gaga does this type of stuff, it's not shocking to be shocking. She's tons of stuff just for shock and attention. Miley just does it sloppier, but it's the exact same crap. I'm not even a big miley fan, I just don't get people trashing her for being an attention wh/re on a forum devoted to the queen of attention wh/ring

xTiTnuuxeB7o5GYzZe.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

SharGaga

Damn Miley, that gave me a semi hard on. Shame she didn't show her butthole. I wonder if it's white.

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

Well:toofunny:I just couldn't get any artistic feeling off it, just plain nudity and all:deadbanana:

But whatever at least she's proud with herself:green:

"my *** my choice" seems to show the intention pretty clearly guys. lol. It's her choice to do this and it's your choice how you react to it. 

2 hours ago, amenvodka said:

let it our girl YAS ugh. I have to remind myself how terrible I was when I was younger to get over it. I find that when I get really mad at someone here usually they are 16 and I have to check myself. 

Archived