Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NSFW: Miley Cyrus poses completely naked for Terry Richardson

MekeRoger

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
Just now, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Wow the amount of victim blaming is astounding. Foul.

I suggest you stop spouting so much hatefulness 

I am not a victim blamer. I don't understand how saying all this out of compassion for humanity is hatefulness. I got the same reaction back in the day when I made these points on another forum. It took a long time for people to see that I wasn't being hateful and I was saying it out of genuine concern. I don't know why it's so hard to see that. I think society really is f****d if we judge concern in such a hostile way and always assume it has bad intentions behind it. I'm speaking up for anyone who's ever been abused in the s-x industry. How is that hateful?

Just now, Harry said:

right well you obviously know better than anyone and can predict everything that i'm going to say cos my arguments are so terrible and predictable so what's the point, hey?

I don't know better than everyone, I'm just putting forward theories that not everyone has thought of. I like to make people think, consider other ways of looking at things. They don't have to agree, just consider. I just made that one little prediction in your post, it didn't override the whole thing. Please stop being so hostile with me. I mean no harm.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't know better than everyone, I'm just putting forward theories that not everyone has thought of. I like to make people think, consider other ways of looking at things. They don't have to agree, just consider. I just made that one little prediction in your post, it didn't override the whole thing. Please stop being so hostile with me. I mean no harm.

Stop quoting me all the time and condescending me and my views, and then telling me to stop bullying you when it pisses me off :rip:

ARTPOPdidntflop
41 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I am not a victim blamer. I don't understand how saying all this out of compassion for humanity is hatefulness. I got the same reaction back in the day when I made these points on another forum. It took a long time for people to see that I wasn't being hateful and I was saying it out of genuine concern. I don't know why it's so hard to see that. I think society really is f****d if we judge concern in such a hostile way and always assume it has bad intentions behind it. I'm speaking up for anyone who's ever been abused in the s-x industry. How is that hateful?

Because you're saying it's their fault. And I think that's gross

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Ambrosia
6 minutes ago, Sister said:

Not even cute or attractive.

Boy, I'll say and I didn't even look at them all.  I hope that's the last time I take a peek in Terry's diary. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Sizzily

Of course Terry was the photographer. He's f***ing gross.

And wow, I didn't expect to see her clit but there it is.

One Banned Boi

TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, samthekid said:

terry photographed a lot more nsfw than that trust me

I know... I've unfortunately seen...however every time his name comes up...ugh

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SEVDALIZA

we get it, when gaga does it it's art, when it's someone else it's sh*t

not even gonna write out an appropriate reply, since everything that needed to be said has been said already, just want y'all to realize how hilarious your hypocrisy and stupidity are from the outside. 

operating from another world

she has a cute bod. and ooh she has an innie. i always wonder if girls have innies or outies. which is weird. i wonder if im the only person who thinks that stuff..

edit: her body reminds me of mine. i'm much more petite/skinnier and have more definition, but i'm trying to gain some weight and i'm hoping/thinking it'll look like hers once i do bc her bod is nice. seeing comments saying shes unattractive is blowing my mind. i'd like to see you guys bodies compared to hers haha.

kiss kiss

6 minutes ago, Lil Alex said:

we get it you braindead abortions, when gaga does it it's art, when it's someone else it's sh*t

not even gonna write out an appropriate reply, since everything that needed to be said has been said already, just want y'all to realize how hilarious your hypocrisy and stupidity are from the outside. 

totally. if Gaga did this it would ~slay~ ~iconic~ ect. but when miley does it shes a trashy attention seeking *****. 

kiss kiss

6 hours ago, Neon Angel said:

When Gaga does it, I can just tell she isn't doing it to be shocking. She let's off those vibes. But Miley, it's like she's still screaming at the world "Bitch I'm grown" and it's just f*cking tiring. After two years, I think we get it. :toofunny:

Oh please. Gaga wore a meat dress and couldn't even keep her reason why straight. Gaga went thru her little attention seeking shock for shock value phase. Everyone knows that. 

kiss kiss

Tokyo Rose
8 hours ago, Sinsemilla said:

THE HYPOCRISY IN THIS THREAD OMFG. GAGA POSES NUDE ALL THE TIME. SHE HAD TEAL PUBES FOR GOD'S SAKE. And none of your "well gagz has a reeeeaaassssoonn" bulls--t. I'm so done with GGD

I would probably like it if Gaga did it. Miley doesn't pull off the imagery in the same way

SlayLin
25 minutes ago, Church said:

Oh please. Gaga wore a meat dress and couldn't even keep her reason why straight. Gaga went thru her little attention seeking shock for shock value phase. Everyone knows that. 

Wasn't talking about the meat dress but okay.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Archived