MekeRoger

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
4 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

this girl is so lost, I'm kinda sorry for her 

how is posing naked mean you're lost :rip: all the girls posing in playboy or sports illustrated must be lost too then

emma roberts is an abuser

KyliesChild

If you think about it, this whole photoshoot can symbolize liberation, and in this case freedom of liberation in the art of s-x. For me I can tell by the “My *** my choices" suit she was wearing and the police segment too (perhaps it has to do with prostitution, I don't know). She can be using her body as an art form and I like that.

HausofGabo
14 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

how is posing naked mean you're lost :rip: all the girls posing in playboy or sports illustrated must be lost too then

they got a point, this is meaningless. It's not artistic, provocative or creative, just nasty.

10 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

they got a point, this is meaningless. It's not artistic, provocative or creative, just nasty.

not everything in life has to be artistic :P she just dgaf 

gagzus

y'all will literally watch a 25 minute film of guys eating ass and moaning to the high heavens but you can't stand this because it's FEMALE nudity. Y'all fangirl over any straight male celeb who poses half nude or fully nude with the gaycat emotes but heaven forbid a woman feels comfortable in herself, her identity and s-xuality.

And considering Gaga, our fave, has used meaningless nudity A LOT over the years... sis...

gagzus
10 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

it evidently is provocative because if it weren't it wouldn't produce a reaction form all of you gays

gagzus

Also on a final note i'm sure these type of pics exist of Gaga by Terry from 2012 when she was stoned all the time so let's not

UmbriaWitch

She's a lame, boring, tryhard.

The pics are not gross or disgusting, or shocking, it's just...a body.

But it's so overdone from her that it's just like "yawn, what next?" She needs to come up with something else. The whole "i'm naked, edgy and artsy" nonsense isn't as interesting as she seems to think.

Human body is amazing. It's perfect, extremely beautiful and useful. Naked body shouldn't be viewed as something shameful and disgusting. I love photoshoots showing nudity. It's powerful and emotional. However, I am not a fan of Miley's photoshoot. Why? Because the majority of photos are s-xualized. Now, s-x is not a bad thing at all. Humans are s-xual beings, that's how we reproduce. Also, s-xual photoshoots are not a bad thing either. It's an artform too. However, these photos do not represent nudity and s-x the way it should be represented. If the purpose was to show naked body, then why did they find the need to s-xualize it in almost every photo? Naked body is not s-xy in it's natural form. Humans choose to make it s-xy. So, Miley's shoot only makes people objectify women and their naked body even more. What's good it that? Nothing.. If their purpose was to represent Miley in a s-xual way - they didn't achieve their purpose either. From these photos you may think that she's a ***** and has no respect for herself. I guess it's just a trashy photoshoot with no actual purpose. That's Terry's favourite photography genre, which may not be a bad genre, but I do understand why it's viewed as disgusting by some people. 

17 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

And again, WHEN Gaga did way worse nudity stuff its The opposite for you right? God I cant stand double standards! get it to your head that IF you bash Miley for this you, you bash Gaga. She has done way more nasty stuff just for shock value. Even with the same guy! Don't even try to say its art BS, its not more art than Miley one. -_- 

LaMaisonGaga
On 27.11.2015, 10:05:41, gagzus said:

y'all will literally watch a 25 minute film of guys eating ass and moaning to the high heavens but you can't stand this because it's FEMALE nudity. Y'all fangirl over any straight male celeb who poses half nude or fully nude with the gaycat emotes but heaven forbid a woman feels comfortable in herself, her identity and s-xuality.

And considering Gaga, our fave, has used meaningless nudity A LOT over the years... sis...

Twinks nowadays.

lamaisongaga.com

wiltedbliss

This is still going? :rip: Funny how people like to say its gotten old and no longer provocative yet there's 14 pages of people arguing :rip: get over yourselves, she's a beautiful person - naked or clothed. I see people complaining about the penis, but what about your dildo collection? Baii 

LaMaisonGaga
9 minutes ago, Gaga is Mine said:

Fixed :gaycat: 

Well I'm a bottom myself yet I still appreciate anything Miley wants to do :gaycat: 

lamaisongaga.com

Archived