๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

celeb

NSFW: Miley Cyrus poses completely naked for Terry Richardson

MekeRoger

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

Ah and i thought celebs were different than society one thing the have in common is showing naked skin on tumblr. I guess thats art. I wish i was the female terry though... naked male celebs bring it on hawt

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Well, one thing is for sure. This photoshoot has brought out some interesting debates.ย 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Why does she have to have a purpose for doing anything? I think she looks great and I am entertained looking at what she is doing.ย 

Didn't even blink an eye while watching this.

Like OK, whatever, she can do whatever she wants. Tbh I just don't care.

I just think she likes to show her body a lot, haha.ย 

Dangerous Man

Ohย well,ย goodย luckย onย herย p0rnย starย career.ย :laughga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ย 

9 hours ago, Donatello said:

Disgusting attitude.ย @StrawberryBlondย has done nothing but treat you with respect.

Who even are you? This issue goes way beyond this thread and it has nothing to do with whoever you are. I don't appreciate a person irrelevant to the conversation dragging it on when it's already over so take yourself and your meaningless disapproval of my attitude away from my notifications. Thanks.

Donatello
44 minutes ago, Harry said:

Who even are you? This issue goes way beyond this thread and it has nothing to do with whoever you are. I don't appreciate a person irrelevant to the conversation dragging it on when it's already over so take yourself and your meaningless disapproval of my attitude away from my notifications. Thanks.

Stop talking to me.ย โœ‹

Schwerk

Pretty sure there are simular pics of Gaga taken by Terry, she just doesn't share them with the world.

I like Miley, she truly seems to do what she wants and is comfortable posing like this. It shows in the pictures, which makes them nice to look at for me. ย I see a condident woman and the nudity is not a distraction to me. She is doing this for herself foremost, not for us.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Iwontell

I have no problems with it, tbh...I like some of the pics.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

androiduser

personally, I actually respect her for doing this without a reason, and it's refreshing to see something like this without some pretentious explanation and a fake reason behind it.

Archived