💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First content of AntiDiaRy by Rihanna - The Bedroom!

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Is anyone kind enough to screenshot the clues and post it here or PM to me, please? :laughga:

My flop phone shows nothing. I've been moving my phone for eternity and it doesn't show anything. How aggressively do you guys shake your phones? Gentle or aggressive my phone remains unchanged.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

still doesnt work for me. her bbhmm app didnt work for.me either. maybe I should try II

with my moms phone. fck this mobile version I cant type properly. the erase button doesnt even work

The toy horse. Move your screen there and wait a bit.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The toy horse. Move your screen there and wait a bit.

I pressed 'Enter' and it says

"Move phone around to find the clues"

and I did but nothing happened. In what way did you guys move the phone?

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I pressed 'Enter' and it says

"Move phone around to find the clues"

and I did but nothing happened. In what way did you guys move the phone?

First you must wait, as I have said earlier, the pointer will load, wait for it before you can use it.

tumblr_ny9jn2b9011r5y656o1_540.jpg

Then look around, there are 4 objects that you can focused on and will play videos or shows another stuffs.

Bradley
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

First you must wait, as I have said earlier, the pointer will load, wait for it before you can use it.

tumblr_ny9jn2b9011r5y656o1_540.jpg

Then look around, there are 4 objects that you can focused on and will play videos or shows another stuffs.

Okay I get you now, but it won't load. I waited for two minutes and I see literally no changes at all.

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Okay I get you now, but it won't load. I waited for two minutes and I see literally no changes at all.

That is odd, depends on either internet connection then. I was using wifi at home so it is very fast to load.

This whole thing is not interesting to me. I am already hyped for the album and by this point I just want to hear the damn thing. This silly virtual world marketing thing feels very dated, could they come up with nothing else?

If it's really coming on Friday they should've at least put it up for pre-order with a new promo single or something. Let's face it, the odds are stacked against it to do well at this point but this whole thing is all just kinda embarrassing tbh. Just give me the album already :rip:

Bradley
37 minutes ago, Harry said:

This whole thing is not interesting to me. I am already hyped for the album and by this point I just want to hear the damn thing. This silly virtual world marketing thing feels very dated, could they come up with nothing else?

If it's really coming on Friday they should've at least put it up for pre-order with a new promo single or something. Let's face it, the odds are stacked against it to do well at this point but this whole thing is all just kinda embarrassing tbh. Just give me the album already :rip:

Maybe the album is not coming on Friday, which explains why we don't have a single yet.

I'm sorry I'll have to disagree with you. Releasing the album straight away is a foolish (and the true embarrassing) maneuver. She's doing the right thing by promoting it. She's not here to please the fans who can't wait, she has the right to do anything she can to boost Anti's sales, effective or not it doesn't matter, what matters is she needs to put an effort at least.

wiltedbliss

I think the single and its video will come on Friday with the album. The album is up for preorder for Friday on some websites

wiltedbliss
59 minutes ago, Harry said:

It's just a way of hyping her diehard fans, and I like it so far :giveup: 

wiltedbliss
8 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Is anyone kind enough to screenshot the clues and post it here or PM to me, please? :laughga:

My flop phone shows nothing. I've been moving my phone for eternity and it doesn't show anything. How aggressively do you guys shake your phones? Gentle or aggressive my phone remains unchanged.

The clues are all videos! They're all over twitter, you can easily find them there! :hug: 

scheibemonster

I have found 3 clues on the first room and I'm pretty sure the last one is the phone but it won't focus on it and load a clue. Any help?

34 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Maybe the album is not coming on Friday, which explains why we don't have a single yet.

I'm sorry I'll have to disagree with you. Releasing the album straight away is a foolish (and the true embarrassing) maneuver. She's doing the right thing by promoting it. She's not here to please the fans who can't wait, she has the right to do anything she can to boost Anti's sales, effective or not it doesn't matter, what matters is she needs to put an effort at least.

All signs point to Friday which is straight away. This is hardly effective promo for a pop album, and that does matter if she's making a conscious effort because otherwise what's the point? Where's the interviews, the performances, the music?

To be honest if it's not coming on Friday and this is gonna be even more drawn out then that's an even bigger mess. It hasn't unfolded yet so I will withhold my judgement towards the campaign as a whole but right now... Seems a bit all over the place.

Archived