2015 American Music Awards

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Performance was painful to listen to for me.

She is usually good but your right the performance was pretty bad. Too bad I love her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ARTPOPdidntflop
36 minutes ago, Haroon said:

LOOOL :rip: It's not that I don't like them, I just don't really use them :laughga: "Mess" is probably an exception, and I got it before I knew it was stan vocabulary, from a pop stan guy at school (which I didn't know at the time before beginning to use it :toofunny: )

Are all your boyfriends pop stan guys

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

JusKeepBreathin

Sam Hunt is s-xy as hell!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

I never heard of Sam Hunt:rip:

I JUST WANNA TAKE YOUR TIMEEEEEEEEEEE

Haroon
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Are all your boyfriends pop stan guys

I don't have any boyfriends :gaycat: In terms of guy friends that are into pop culture and stuff probably like one or two but it's not something we've ever spoken about or became friends over and we aren't close at all and haven't seen each other in years :laughga: 

Oh and I really liked that Nick Jonas medley, I like him more each time he performs :applause: 

JusKeepBreathin

How adorable is Shawn Mendes. Such a cutie. I love Shut Up and Dance but this performance is weak. It's so sad that in the studio some band and singers sound so good and then live there is nothing there.

Just now, Jessica said:

Never heard of these guys. Are they new?

Sis they had one of the biggest alternative hits of this year, even in quebec everyone knows that song hahahahah ! ??

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived