Adele '25' US sales discussion - reached 3M+

Haroon

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

sorry but Taylordaily is over, make love no hate

tumblr_nxnd8hDqoY1t03zvio1_250.gif

Adele ha power

tumblr_nxnd8hDqoY1t03zvio1_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her experiences in life...including relationships...

NOT guess who I'm writing about...it's one of the 10 guys I dated last year and dumped 1 month later

??? All of 21 is written about a break up?? I don't understand your logic. Taylor writes music about her relationships, her life, and that makes her less of an artist? Why is her writing about her love life so bad? Sam Smith sings songs about love and loss, is he also less of an artist? 

And about the gimmicks... While Gaga is an artist through and through, let's not pretend she hasn't used gimmicks. Virtually every artist has. Let's hop off that high horse. 

Desperado
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Taylor who...THIS is how you sell albums on TALENT....not petty and desperate gimmicks

It's not like their topics on songs are so far apart lol they even worked with the same producer, Max Martin, Adele is not one of the greatest and quality artists ever not even now, maybe for the gp sure but the gp likes trash so they arent the ones to trust. Plus Adele's promo campaign is huge rn, she not letting the music speak for itself if she's promoting her album like that .

I'm sorry, but some of you need a reality check, like hard core. Gaga is my #1, but let's just be honest...

Comparing taylor or ANY pop contemporaries to Adele is beyond absurd. Adele's Talent is lightyear's ahead of Taylor(and I love Taylor). Adele's album is pure quality. Excellent instrumentation, vocals, production, and emotions. The only weakness is the somewhat cliche lyrics, which are used by everyone presently and in be past. If we were just going by voice, the phrasing, velvety texture, emotional color, and now range are light years beyond her contemporaries(Taylor, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and yes, even GAGA. While her contemporaries are writing mindless lyrics about "focus on me", "b---h better have my money" "you used to call me on my cell phone" etc, some of you are still pressed by Adele's lyrics about nostalgia, heartbreak, and her positive look into the future. Again, I live for Gaga, and feel that Gaga deserves her own pedestal for many reasons, but in conclusion, the reason Adele is destroying the music industry is beyond obvious. There is currently NO ONE like her and NO ONE on her level. The end. 

PlasticHo
16 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I'm sorry, but some of you need a reality check, like hard core. Gaga is my #1, but let's just be honest...

Comparing taylor or ANY pop contemporaries to Adele is beyond absurd. Adele's Talent is lightyear's ahead of Taylor(and I love Taylor). Adele's album is pure quality. Excellent instrumentation, vocals, production, and emotions. The only weakness is the somewhat cliche lyrics, which are used by everyone presently and in be past. If we were just going by voice, the phrasing, velvety texture, emotional color, and now range are light years beyond her contemporaries(Taylor, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and yes, even GAGA. While her contemporaries are writing mindless lyrics about "focus on me", "b---h better have my money" "you used to call me on my cell phone" etc, some of you are still pressed by Adele's lyrics about nostalgia, heartbreak, and her positive look into the future. Again, I live for Gaga, and feel that Gaga deserves her own pedestal for many reasons, but in conclusion, the reason Adele is destroying the music industry is beyond obvious. There is currently NO ONE like her and NO ONE on her level. The end.

THIS! Exactly my thoughts!

AlexanderLevi2
5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fued with Katy, Bad Blood having a bagillion celebs in the video, and the songs of course always cryptically talking about her bad relationships...

Yeah Taylor used no gimmicks to sell her album...

It's called marketing. Taylor did great.

Currently listening to Joanne

RabbitHeart
5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fued with Katy, Bad Blood having a bagillion celebs in the video, and the songs of course always cryptically talking about her bad relationships...

Yeah Taylor used no gimmicks to sell her album...

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you in anyway, I just want to point out that you probably shouldn't use "she writes songs about bad relationships" as a critique when comparing her to Adele 

AyaKara

Please stop talking about Taylor Swift, everyone. This thread is about 25 and its charting performance thus far. Thank you!

JusticeforVenus
5 hours ago, amenvodka said:

What is this obsession with pitting women against each other though? And pretending like there can only be one successful woman in the music industry, when in fact there can be multiple.

I don't get it. And I probably will never get it. But it's embarrassing.

Katy agrees with u cuz there is someone who writes very bad things about her and make lots of money :gaycat:

Levine
14 hours ago, JusticeforVenus said:

:neyde: riri is coming to be  slayed next week..

I hope so. The cockyness of the Navi is unbereable.

homomo
21 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Taylor who...THIS is how you sell albums on TALENT....not petty and desperate gimmicks

You should realize you just said that on a Gaga forum; basically one of the biggest celebrities of modern pop to use gimmicks to sell her music.

Omg i am so happy that after long time i see tallented people selling this much albums....and not people that get theor salles by pulling of some gimmicks....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived