I'm getting amazon ads to buy 25, 21 and 19 as I'm reading this :deadbanana:

GGD werks that personalized promo

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak
42 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fued with Katy, Bad Blood having a bagillion celebs in the video, and the songs of course always cryptically talking about her bad relationships...

Yeah Taylor used no gimmicks to sell her album...

And Adele's albums have been written about...?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PlasticHo

Dear God. She is slaying left and right. :giveup:

Just as side note for the whole "she's only selling because of hype"  comments,  her personality has a huge impact on the GP wanting to support her music. Watch an interview with her (try the one on Itunes) and she really has such a welcoming personality. Add that to her voice and that only helps her success. I don't think most people could have a conversation with Katy,  Taylor,  Justin... For more than a few minutes without feeling odd, scripted, or forced. I don't see that with Adele. Maybe that's just me though. 

TimisaMonster
59 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

... Adele's literally selling albums on hype and nothing else. Every song on 25 sounds the same despite River Lea, Hello and Send My Love.

Taylor who jokes would make sense if she hadn't sold 1M+ albums in a week with every release she's made since Speak Now, 2010.

How did Adele hype her album? She did ZERO promo for it...the music LITERALLY spoke for itself and fans along with the GP obviously showed their support

Taylor uses people to write her next hit and sell albums...and I guess she had to include using celebrities to make people watch her videos...

There's no comparison here when it comes to two talented people but USING it in different ways...some more authentic than others ...

That's all....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
47 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

And Adele's albums have been written about...?

Her experiences in life...including relationships...

NOT guess who I'm writing about...it's one of the 10 guys I dated last year and dumped 1 month later

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

darkchylde
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How did Adele hype her album? She did ZERO promo for it...the music LITERALLY spoke for itself and fans along with the GP obviously showed their support

Taylor uses people to write her next hit and sell albums...and I guess she had to include using celebrities to make people watch her videos...

There's no comparison here when it comes to two talented people but USING it in different ways...some more authentic than others ...

That's all....

How did the music speak for itself if they expected 2'5M albums to be sold before release day? Now are we discussing videos too? I can't belive you're acusing Taylor of 'using people to write her hits'. That's just weak. You seem ignorant. I won't lose my time here.

Riot Poof
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fued with Katy, Bad Blood having a bagillion celebs in the video, and the songs of course always cryptically talking about her bad relationships...

Yeah Taylor used no gimmicks to sell her album...

lol. So many pop artists use gimmicks, but it's only a bad thing when Taylor uses them? Adele also sings about her bad relationships. Once again... it's only a bad thing when Taylor does it?

Regardless of the content of your whining, 1989 still sold very well, and as of right now, both 1989 and 25 have the same Metacritic score (76). (x) (x) Stay mashed, stay fried, and stay salty, because you are a straight-up Tayter.

Patates.jpg

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

AdAstra

I live in a rather rural area and there was a display of at least one hundred copies at our nearest Walmart. I've never seen anything like that before 

Redstreak
2 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

lol. So many pop artists use gimmicks, but it's only a bad thing when Taylor uses it? Adele also sings about her bad relationships. Once again... it's only a bad thing when Taylor does it?

Regardless of the content of your whining, 1989 still sold very well, and as of right now, both 1989 and 25 have the same Metacritic score (76). (x) (x) Stay mashed, stay fried, and stay salty, because you are a straight-up Tayter.

Patates.jpg

Stay mashed :lmao:

I ****ing love you :lmao:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Supersonic

What is this obsession with pitting women against each other though? And pretending like there can only be one successful woman in the music industry, when in fact there can be multiple.

I don't get it. And I probably will never get it. But it's embarrassing.

Riot Poof
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

That's all....

HUNTY. POR. FAVOR.

Why are you coming for Taylor for co-writing with others? Did you forget that Adele wrote a song with Max Martin, who was a co-producer and co-writer for 1989? Also, Adele co-wrote most of her songs with other people, and all of her major hits were co-written with other people. IN ADDITION, Taylor doesn't need to co-write with others to get hits and sell albums, as seen with Speak Now.

Yes, the music video for "Bad Blood" had a lot of celebrities in it, but your phrasing makes it seem like her videos are only successful when major stars are featured in them, which is not true!

We get that you love Adele's music and hate Taylor's music, but stop with this propaganda!

Riot Poof
10 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

What is this obsession with pitting women against each other though? And pretending like there can only be one successful woman in the music industry, when in fact there can be multiple.

I don't get it. And I probably will never get it. But it's embarrassing.

People are thirsty and they can't stop drinking the Haterade.

Archived