yASSsss

How excited are you for ANTI?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you for ANTI?

Featured Posts

imwoahvicky
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

5 - average :/ 

I have nothing really to be excited about because of the lack of details. I was really excited before but over the past 10 months or so it's really lost steam for me. Unless we get a new single or music video I'm probably not going to be excited for it that much :rip: 

10 months? I found out about it in October. :O

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

American Oxygen better NOT be on the album, the song is literally one of the worst songs i've ever heard :rip: 

BBHMM though :legend: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

yASSsss
10 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

FourFiveSeconds,BBHMM? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Haroon
24 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Well the general FourFiveSeconds thing stared aaaaages ago which started getting people pumped up for the then "#R8" :laughga: But yeah ANTI was announced last month :yay: 

Sizzily

I want to hear more of it before I start getting a bit excited. Rihanna is generally not that exciting for me. 

One Banned Boi

Arizona Sky

I'm not really exited, I'm more interested. I'll say 5 because I'm not the biggest Rih fan, but I'm just curious to see the direction she'll go in. She used to be my 2nd fave but she lost me during the wait for ANTi including the awful songs she put out earlier this year.

GloZell Green

My penis is ready for the slayage. I just hope it comes soon, and not the Gaga soon :neyde: So because of Higher, 10

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived