💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which is your favourite song from Adele's 25

sipthistea

Favourite Adele's 25 song  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite song from 25?

• Hello
    • Send My Love
    • I Miss You
    • When We Were Young
    • Remedy
    • Water Under The Bridge
    • River Lea
    • Love In The Dark
    • Million Years Ago
    • All I Ask

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Personally, mine is Million Years Ago. It's such a delight and a very personal statement. 

Which is yours? Discuss 

(Sorry, not enough options to include Sweetest Devotion) I'm a flop poll maker :(

Honestly I love all the songs almost equally but if you forced me to answer this question I would say Million Years Ago too, it is so beautiful and honest

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

I just had 3 listens and so far it's the same pick as yours (A Million Years). Like what I said on the album's discussion thread, the song is a reminder why great songwriters need to collaborate specially on the same genre.

Edit: I'm talking about Adele and Bruno Mars. Just imagine if Adele and Gaga wrote a power ballad..

That would be a different level of slayage :giveup:

Mr Judas
8 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

I just had 3 listens and so far it's the same pick as yours (Million Years Ago). Like what I said on the album's discussion thread, the song is a reminder why great songwriters need to collaborate specially on the same genre.

Edit: I'm talking about Adele and Bruno Mars. Just imagine if Adele and Gaga wrote a power ballad..

There actually is a collaboration (writing only) between Gaga and Adele on the Target edition of 25.

Mister Gaga

Million Years Ago. It really touched my heart, it's very sincere and you can actually hear her pain, which ironically isn't about romantic love.

1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

Million Years Ago. It really touched my heart, it's very sincere and you can actually hear her pain, which ironically isn't about romantic love.

I am just so happy that 25 isn't 100% sad love drama ballads

A Real Panda

Remedy, When We Were Young, and Send My Love are early favorites, itll take some time for the other songs to grow on me.

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, Red said:

I am just so happy that 25 isn't 100% sad love drama ballads

Well, Adele talked about 25 like a make-up record, instead of a break-up; like 21. She wasn't bluffin' 

Brooke Hoegan
12 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

There actually is a collaboration (writing only) between Gaga and Adele on the Target edition of 25.

Which song ? Are there any receipts ?

Fernster7

I can't honestly choose between Water Under The Bridge and All I Ask. They are so perfect. I love Million Years Ago, it reminds of a song in Spanish but I can't put my finger on it.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived