Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A dark, morbid, and black LG5

Warholian

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't want it to be dark, we already had dark album. I want it to be bright, classy and timeless. Simple and creative at the same time, no TEOG kind of looks and messy wigs

Bette Davis

"Death, murder, d--gs, rape, religion" these are all subjects I hope she avoids to be honest. I REALLY like your cover though, minus the cross :gaycat:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

ARTPOPdidntflop
7 minutes ago, venusian said:

no thats terrible

mte

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Warholian
2 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

"Death, murder, d--gs, rape, religion" these are all subjects I hope she avoids to be honest. I REALLY like your cover though, minus the cross :gaycat:

How about a song about French bulldogs, or better yet an entire album. Then she can talk about how her childhood puppy died in one of her songs to level out the beautiful and moving subject matter of the Asia centred songs. BRB making a new thread. LG5 - Lady Bark Bark - The dog monster? The Bulldog? Artdogpoop?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Solitaire

I'd LOVE an intensely dark album, I feel like Gaga has gotten dark before, but not that dark in the scheme of things, I'd love to see what she could do if she really embraced her evil/alien/downright grotesque side.

No religion though, I feel like that's very Madge and kinda overdone at this point tbh

She'd have to be careful to switch up how she presents herself in an era like that though, it could get monotonous or too heavy if she kept doing the same vibe for each single era.

- Previously Sycothisis

she doesnt need to dabble in anymore antichrist **** tbh. i dont follow religion but as a US mainstream pop star, this is just not a good look at this point in her career.

Sizzily

I want LG5 to have dark themes but I still want it to be fun. Let's save the demonicness for maybe LG6.

One Banned Boi

Archived