🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

How many albums will Gaga do with Tony?

PMKKARDASHiAN

Hopefully C2C2 will be the last, altho I'd like a nice Christmas collection album, but that's about it 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

Well obviously due to his age she's not wasting time and she's gonna record with him till the day he dies tbqh

Listen to my new single "Dance in the Flames" on 10/24/20 - Sapphire Phoenix

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
11 hours ago, Truth said:

At least 3 would be great :) They are perfect to work with each other, both very passionate about jazz!

This! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister Gaga

As many as she wants imo. I'm here for at least one more :D

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper

666

itzgaga.tumblr.com

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfonso
On 19 de noviembre de 2015, 13:56:16, Felicia said:

As many as she feels like doing.

It would probably be a good idea for Tony to lay down as many vocal tracks (on as many unrecorded songs) as possible. So, in case something happens to him (extreme old age/death/etc.) Gaga can still release something at a later date if she so chooses.

This. But I think maybe 4 albums including C2C and the Cole Porter one. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays

Hopefully as many as they can. I really enjoyed C2C and I love Jazz now!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
01Jaime

I see her doing two and then releasing a third after a while longer.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
On 11/19/2015, 1:22:05, Truth said:

At least 3 would be great :) They are perfect to work with each other, both very passionate about jazz!

This

I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
On 11/19/2015, 1:22:05, Truth said:

At least 3 would be great :) They are perfect to work with each other, both very passionate about jazz!

This

I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imwoahvicky
On 11/19/2015, 1:26:16, Felicia said:

As many as she feels like doing.

It would probably be a good idea for Tony to lay down as many vocal tracks (on as many unrecorded songs) as possible. So, in case something happens to him (extreme old age/death/etc.) Gaga can still release something at a later date if she so chooses.

If something does happen to Tony, I hope Gaga will be able to get through it. She will be devastated when the time comes..

And I do hope that they get to make more great albums!

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankGutz
5 hours ago, Alfonso said:

This. But I think maybe 4 albums including C2C and the Cole Porter one. 

this :giveup:

BRENDON URIE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...