Fiona Apple

?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• YASS
    • No

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I am now listening to the album for the third time and it's just AMAZING ,I almost cried at some songs :ohno: It's so beautiful!  Even the songs that I didn't like so much with the first listen have grown on me so much! .It's DEFINITELY the best album of the year for me. Emotion comes close though because it's amazing too!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

No. To Pimp A Butterfly is. But everyone has their own opinion. I just don't understand the whole hype around Adele though. 

StarryNight

No, it's just most hyped:neyde: but we all have different taste in music so it's hard to tell which one is the best

Riot Poof

While I already enjoy 25, I really don't think it'll knock Vulnicura out of that position for me. 

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I'm listening to it now. I'm not sure if it's the best but it sounds like it'll be up there with the others.

Honeymoon, Art Angels and 25 are the best of 2015 :happy:

Hello >>>>>> The rest of 25.... I do not think 25 is bad, but it's far away from being the best album of 2k15. The album is just OK for me.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Hello >>>>>> The rest of 25.... I do not think 25 is bad, but it's far away from being the best album of 2k15. The album is just OK for me.

Hello is below average for the album's standards tbh

Archived