Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga dominate pop music again?

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

Mr Judas
2 hours ago, M I M I Z said:

No she can't even compete with the other top female pop singers, let alone dominating POP music and that's why she changed genres in 2014 to find a new audience. Lady Gaga Sacrificed her commercial success by releasing Born This Way and I don't think she's going to recover from that mistake ever.

Maybe time will tell.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

It all depends on her comeback (yes I said it) single. That song needs to (can't believe I'm saying this) SLAY!

You will never please everyone.

Mr Judas
1 minute ago, JanPianoMusic said:

It all depends on her comeback (yes I said it) single. That song needs to (can't believe I'm saying this) SLAY!

_/\_ PRAY !

MelbHawker

No. That success comes with being new and game-changing. She'll never reach those heights again - the world knows who she is now, and she's going to keep doing her thing. 

Mr Judas
13 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

No. That success comes with being new and game-changing. She'll never reach those heights again - the world knows who she is now, and she's going to keep doing her thing. 

She might reach more than half of her peak time tho.

She evolves greatly and nothing can be expected from her.

MelbHawker
42 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

She might reach more than half of her peak time tho.

She evolves greatly and nothing can be expected from her.

The thing is though, things are expecting from her - especially from her fans. It's because of the expectation that this whole element of 'disappointment' happens (just as we saw with ARTPOP).

Her career is already illustrious.. I think her career is a peak within Pop Music history. The height of her fame will forever be TFM Era. 

giskardsb
3 hours ago, M I M I Z said:

No she can't even compete with the other top female pop singers, let alone dominating POP music and that's why she changed genres in 2014 to find a new audience. Lady Gaga Sacrificed her commercial success by releasing Born This Way and I don't think she's going to recover from that mistake ever.

yes, too bad she chose to focus on human rights and acceptance issues that directly effect a large portion of her fanbase, rather than pandering to general teenage pop fans.   Such a mistake.

Mr Judas
18 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

yes, too bad she chose to focus on human rights and acceptance issues that directly effect a large portion of her fanbase, rather than pandering to general teenage pop fans.   Such a mistake.

X-X 

FATCAT
On 11/19/2015, 10:06:21, ElizabethCortez said:

I actually feel that LG5 is gonna be HUGE. I think she will really get the 'Queen' status among the GP.

I wouldn't agree with you if she wasn't working with giorgio and red one. This really does have the potential to be a great album/project down the line of success.

Purr more, hiss less.

Mr Judas
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I wouldn't agree with you if she wasn't working with giorgio and red one. This really does have the potential to be a great album/project down the line of success.

Why do i still get chills when I hear 'Oh Red One' on Just Dance. 

He's a Genius. (When he works with Gaga & both are in their element :P )

Archived