It is Donovan. I've been saying this since episode 2. :neyde:

Why would it be Donovan? Evidence?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
17 hours ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

Why would it be Donovan? Evidence?

Mr. March tried to develop Tristan's urges for murder in the early episodes, and it got me wondering: what if that's Mr. March's thing? What if, out of revenge for the Countess for not loving him back, he was voluntarily trying to turn all of the Countess' beaux into psychopaths, in order to keep on murdering people outside the hotel through them? Because in the end, the Ten Commandments killings all began with Mr. March. What if he was manipulating the Countess' boyfriends in order to fulfill his objective of ten killings?

Also, in the last episode, we saw that Wren had been saved by the Countess from suffocating in a car in the 80s, so the girl obviously ended up being part of the Countess' tribe of vampire kids (see also how she didn't eat anything in her cell?). Who other than her current "daddy" could have brought her on all the locations of the killings that easily? Who other than her "daddy" could this girl have trusted and followed down this dark path? To me, this points to our dear Donovan, and the fact that he was totally left out of the last episode makes me think that they're basically preparing us for the revelation and his big comeback in episode 8.

2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Mr. March tried to develop Tristan's urges for murder in the early episodes, and it got me wondering: what if that's Mr. March's thing? What if, out of revenge for the Countess for not loving him back, he was voluntarily trying to turn all of the Countess' beaux into psychopaths, in order to keep on murdering people outside the hotel through them? Because in the end, the Ten Commandments killings all began with Mr. March. What if he was manipulating the Countess' boyfriends in order to fulfill his objective of ten killings?

Also, in the last episode, we saw that Wren had been saved by the Countess from suffocating in a car in the 80s, so the girl obviously ended up being part of the Countess' tribe of vampire kids (see also how she didn't eat anything in her cell?). Who other than her current "daddy" could have brought her on all the locations of the killings that easily? Who other than her "daddy" could this girl have trusted and followed down this dark path? To me, this points to our dear Donovan, and the fact that he was totally left out of the last episode makes me think that they're basically preparing us for the revelation and his big comeback in episode 8.

Doubt it but we'll see. Literally all clues point to John Lowe, especially why the little girl killed herself in the last episode.

2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

This explains the connection of season one and this season along with with all the plot twists, don't cry when it's ruined for you http://m.eonline.com/news/711176/american-horror-story-hotel-could-the-10-commandments-serial-killer-be-john-lowe-himself

elijahfan
21 hours ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

This explains the connection of season one and this season along with with all the plot twists, don't cry when it's ruined for you http://m.eonline.com/news/711176/american-horror-story-hotel-could-the-10-commandments-serial-killer-be-john-lowe-himself

Cry? Do I sound like a baby? I don't ****ing care if my theory's true or not, it's just my theory.

Archived