💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Evan Peters talks about Gaga and AHS: Hotel

LadyGagaBrasil

Featured Posts

LadyGagaBrasil

http://collider.com/x-men-apocalypse-quicksilver-evan-peters-american-horror-story-hotel/

"PETERS: Nerves just mean that you care. What’s really awesome is that she’s really shown how good of an actress she is and how dedicated she is. She’s asking a million questions, every day, about her character and is coming up with different ideas."

"PETERS: Absolutely! [With Episode 7,] you’ll get a lot of questions answered. It’s a really fun episode that reveals a lot about their relationship and why it is the way it is. It’s a great episode for Gaga."

10 PM can't come soon enough :D

LadyGagaBrasil
1 minute ago, venusian said:

there better be a s-x scene with mr march and gaga 

There will be! Michael Goi (who directed this episode) confirmed it! :gaycat:

venusian
Just now, LadyGagaBrasil said:

There will be! Michael Goi (who directed this episode) confirmed it! :gaycat:

YAAAAAASS

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Did we already hear from Mr. March's dad before? I don't remember.

And the way they try to compare AHS and X-Men is kinda awkward.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Andy McQueen

"Nerves just mean that you care. What’s really awesome is that she’s really shown how good of an actress she is and how dedicated she is. She’s asking a million questions, every day, about her character and is coming up with different ideas. It’s really inspiring to watch. It makes me think more about my character, too, and the relationship between our characters. It’s been amazing to watch her blossom into this actress. She started out very nervous, but she’s definitely gaining more confidence and growing. She’s not second guessing. She’s doing her thing, and it’s really inspiring to watch. I loved working with her. I think she’s incredibly talented and always brings something new with each take. She really brings it. She affects you. She affects the other actors. She wants something from you, and she’ll be damned if she doesn’t get it. It’s great to work with her. It’s fun to work with her. And to top it all off, she’s a sweetheart. She’s not a diva, and she’s not crazy. She’s just an incredibly nice, down-to-earth person who really cares about art and creativity. It’s pretty amazing to be able to work with her. I’m pretty grateful for that."

Wow, so much praise - amazing! :) 

Archived