💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Adele basic?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Not in the least.  She's very talented and has a beautiful voice.  Why would that make her basic?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

Maybe, but who is famous with $$$ and is basic?

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

ChicaSkas

I can't stand all the threads that appear with questions like these.

"Basic" (whatever that means) is in the eye of the beholder and not really threadworthy?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monketsharona

No she's not basic...

Making songs you can relate doesn't make you basic...

When I think about it I'm pretty sure there's not even 10 Gaga songs I can relate...

TimisaMonster

What? Like...are you serious?

Or do you just want a hit thread with people arguing the obvious answer...

:neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

She is great talent, not basic.

Basic are these people who come and go in the business without staying power cos all they did were being flavor of the week and did whatever genre of music that is trendy at the time. 1-2 albums and done with.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rat Boy

She is not basic in my opinion. Her music is not one dimensional and shallow. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No she's not basic...

Making songs you can relate doesn't make you basic...

When I think about it I'm pretty sure there's not even 10 Gaga songs I can relate...

I think Paparazzi is very relatable.

Her performances are but no. she's a great writer and singer

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I think Paparazzi is very relatable.

Most of the Gaga songs I can relate are from TF or TFM... I still can't relate to BTW album (excepted TEoG or Y&I). And I won't talk about ARTPOP... I love those albums, but to me it's always better when you can relate to songs you are listening to... That's why I hope Gaga will make easier but still very creative songs on LG5. Lyrics on ARTPOP were a bit too weird and experimental for me to be emotionally involved in it... 

But to me how you can relate to lyrics is not what makes you basic or not... To me Adele and Lady Gaga are not basic because they are both super talented and they put their souls in the songs they write. They are not just singing songs that doesn't mean a lot for them like Britney or Rihanna could do. No shade on Britney or Rihanna, actually I like them... But to me they are definitely less involved in their music and they are more reaching for the next bop even if it has no sense for them... 

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Most of the Gaga songs I can relate are from TF or TFM... I still can't relate to BTW album (excepted TEoG or Y&I). And I won't talk about ARTPOP... I love those albums, but to me it's always better when you can relate to songs you are listening to... That's why I hope Gaga will make easier but still very creative songs on LG5. Lyrics on ARTPOP were a bit too weird and experimental for me to be emotionally involved in it... 

But to me how you can relate to lyrics is not what makes you basic or not... To me Adele and Lady Gaga are not basic because they are both super talented and they put their souls in the songs they write. They are not just singing songs that doesn't mean a lot for them like Britney or Rihanna could do. No shade on Britney or Rihanna, actually I like them... But to me they are definitely less involved in their music... 

Surely you can relate to looking good and feeling fine I mean look at your avi

e5jpz6.gif

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Surely you can relate to looking good and feeling fine I mean look at your avi

e5jpz6.gif

Thank you :wub: :yay:

Lady Palutena

Well, that depends on the connotation of the word "basic" and how you interpret it. Basic isn't always a bad thing, there are basic good things.

I think of her the way I think of banana bread; fine, but nothing to make a fuss about.

EJ77qEK.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Archived