💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Flicker" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Did not enjoy Gaga's eyebrows at the end of the show.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this episode. It was definitely one of the better from the season so far.
Gaga's acting as a young, whimsical film extra was fantastic & the Mr. March link was great, although I was expecting it eventually.

I was mega confused when Finn came back, I think this is the first time an AHS actor has played two different characters in the same season? (I could be wrong). From the photos we've seen of Gaga and Finn on set together I'm guessing they get back together and the new girl might even help Donovan and Ramona in getting revenge on The Countess.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MonsterJay said:

Anyone else think Iris's reaction to the couple leaving was odd 

She was like "WTF" I wonder if she knew

probably just the fact she'd never seen these two people check in and was confused as to where they had come from

I don't know if you know this, but this song, featured in this episode, was sampled in Government Hooker:

sneaky, sneaky... :hor:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Davidsonary

So what Wren said before she went all Regina George on us totally confirms that John is the TCK.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

10 minutes ago, Davidsonary said:

So what Wren said before she went all Regina George on us totally confirms that John is the TCK.

I was thinking it might be one of the other children or maybe even Holden himself.

Lucifer
44 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I was thinking it might be one of the other children or maybe even Holden himself.

The hands stuffing the priest with those coins were the hands of a man tho

DrewStevens

I bet the TCK is Will Drake. We only have three (alive) men left in the cast and John seems too obvious, mostly because it has been too obvious since episode 3.

Warholian

I feel like we've been led to believe John will be the TCK, but there'll be a twist. It's too obvious. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

AnglerfishbraBENUS

My guess is that either all the kids or the countess or Ramona will end up trapped in the hotel or something the way that those two were

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

Well I'm kinda interested in that guy who gave Gaga's lover the virus, he seemed pretty sketchy. 

Must be him tbh.  But what does he have to do with John. Hmmmm and why would he tell John that he's in room 64.  Hmm there's gonna be some crazy revelation about everything and our minds are going to be blown.  

AnglerfishbraBENUS

So things that need to happen in the last 6 episodes are these:

Donovan and Ramona must seek revenge

Gaga will find out about the disease outbreak and get mad and Alex and kill Holden or threaten to but doesn't because she needs her help (according to the summary and my guesses)

Gaga needs to reunite with her first love

the 10ck will be revealed

john will probably die and have his mental breakdown 

this is the first season in a long time that seems to have it all planned out from the beginning haha

I love how dramatic everyone is when they share the virus, like they don't cut like their finger or something even though I'm pretty sure that would be enough blood, they always cut their chest or wrist with a nice melodramatic arch 

He/They

How romantic of an episode, Gaga was just wonderful. I absolutely hate that we must wait for two weeks until we meet again.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived