💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Flicker" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 hours ago, FlyingF said:

What did the Countess scream at Mr.March? 'That was' what? I couldn't make it out!

That what was back there, referring to her first love and his wife, which is why March replies, not anymore, as the two persons seen walking out of the hotel.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 hour ago, doveve said:

I was thinking about Countess' child. Who is his father? Was it Valentino? She married March in 1925 after Valentino 'died', then he infected her with the virus (the next year?) and was burried between those walls. In episode 6, it was 1926 when the Countess went to that house to have an abortion. Was she still married to March? I don't remember when he died. The doctor called her Mrs Johnson (or sth like that). So? Or is it not an important part of the whole story?

All in all, I was finally convinced that this series is so stupid and so out of context and so unrealistic.. So many things are wrong in this series. Don't want to even begin. It's like it was made by total amateurs. But oh well, maybe that's their goal. Speaking about the plot and characters, I think that you cannot judge it realistically in any way. It's like interpreting metaphors literally. I guess that in oder to watch this whole thing you have to leave you common sense behind the door, because nothing makes sense. Nothing. You have to play by their rules and accept that you're in their fantasy world. 

Lighten up, homeboy. It's just TV shows :laughga:

Just enjoy how will they connect the dots.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Lighten up, homeboy. It's just TV shows :laughga:

Just enjoy how will they connect the dots.

I'm just stating my opinion about the whole show. 

LastNight

That was an AMAZING episode!!! I just finished watching it now. It was so, so good! I feel like AHS is back on form. Don't get me wrong, I loved Coven and Freak Show but they definitely had some weaknesses, but Hotel is 100% AHS at it's best. This was a fantastic episode, it was scary, tense, it revealed so much and raised so many new questions. It made me jump, it made me intrigued. I loved it so much. Beyond excited for next week's episode. 

lavenderblondee

My favorite band is The Cure and my boyfriend has picked up on the "80s goth soundtrack vibes" from this season. So, every time a song plays in the show he's like "Oh, it's the cure," making fun of me, and I'm ready to slap him every time. :laughga: I almost fell off my bed laughing when Lullaby started playing. I LOVE THAT THEY USED IT. Such a fab song. :gaycat:

Gaga's acting was once again, some of the best we've seen so far. It's great to be able to see her FINALLY have range these last few episodes, last nights especially. I'm so so happy with Valentino. Although now I feel like we're spoiled for the last few episodes since we know how Gaga reunites with him (possibly?) Either way, I've never been a fan of Finn in the last two seasons, but his portrayal of Valentino is beautiful. LIke some have said, now we know it's not finn as an actor, just the writing and roles he's been given. I'm so happy the show is picking up pace and we're getting more glimpses into The Countess background story, which has been truly lacking. I thought it was such a cool storyline to have the two of them stuck in between the walls for all these years. Can you imagine how Elizabeth must feel knowing her true love was within feet from her for all these years? 

NYCMonster1984

Last night confused me-and the acting was so corny. I felt like i was watching a 5th grade play at times. Why did Gaga's character go forming a wide eyed young woman in love with Valentino to marrying someone and wanting to watch him murder people? Still don't see the connection of her becoming so sadistic. 

This season just keeps getting better :giveup: 

i thought the girl was the 10CK and I was shocked for a second :lmao:

Where the **** are the school vampire children tho???

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Evan Peters
2 hours ago, doveve said:

I was thinking about Countess' child. Who is his father? Was it Valentino? She married March in 1925 after Valentino 'died', then he infected her with the virus (the next year?) and was burried between those walls. In episode 6, it was 1926 when the Countess went to that house to have an abortion. Was she still married to March? I don't remember when he died. The doctor called her Mrs Johnson (or sth like that). So? Or is it not an important part of the whole story?

All in all, I was finally convinced that this series is so stupid and so out of context and so unrealistic.. So many things are wrong in this series. Don't want to even begin. It's like it was made by total amateurs. But oh well, maybe that's their goal. Speaking about the plot and characters, I think that you cannot judge it realistically in any way. It's like interpreting metaphors literally. I guess that in oder to watch this whole thing you have to leave you common sense behind the door, because nothing makes sense. Nothing. You have to play by their rules and accept that you're in their fantasy world. 

Then don't watch it! :) 

emma roberts is an abuser

manyatyau

i dont get how people can be confused... My first language isn't English and I watched the episode with no subtitle. I don't understand every word they say but I understand the story line and concept very clearly.. So:rip:

Evan Peters

There is nothing more irritating than people complaining about the show, b---hing about how it's so bad and so dumb, yet continuing to watch it every Wednesday. :rip: i can't ****ing stand scream queens. do you see me going into the Scream Queens thread, complaining about everything wrong with the show for the sake of whining? No. :smh: 

Criticism is only taken seriously when it's constructive. 

LOVED the episode. Gaga was amazing in it.

But were Valentino and that chick the ones who turned Gaga? Because they disappeared before they were supposed to leave..

who will love me when the night is over

Evan Peters
27 minutes ago, NYCMonster1984 said:

Last night confused me-and the acting was so corny. I felt like i was watching a 5th grade play at times. Why did Gaga's character go forming a wide eyed young woman in love with Valentino to marrying someone and wanting to watch him murder people? Still don't see the connection of her becoming so sadistic. 

Good lord. She said that March brought out the darkness she had in her. This was all stated when she was reunited with Rudolph and Natacha 

Neight Shayde

Totally loved the episode but am I the only one that thought gaga's emotional scenes were kinda messy? Maybe it's the eyebrows or her eyes because they don't seem to move naturally.

9 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

There is nothing more irritating than people complaining about the show, b---hing about how it's so bad and so dumb, yet continuing to watch it every Wednesday. :rip: i can't ****ing stand scream queens. do you see me going into the Scream Queens thread, complaining about everything wrong with the show for the sake of whining? No. :smh: 

Criticism is only taken seriously when it's constructive. 

Then don't read these comments. I gave you the same advice you just gave to me lol. 

The only reason I watch it is because of Gaga. I'm interested in her acting. I like seeing her every week and I don't want to only watch her parts, because I don't think you can judge someone's acting without knowing the context, characters development and so on.. Well, at least I can't. 

Also, I think I'm allowed to express my opinion. I've said good things about the series before, so it's not like I'm always complaining..

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived