"Flicker" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Spooky said:

I don't know if you know this, but this song, featured in this episode, was sampled in Government Hooker:

sneaky, sneaky... :hor:

are u sure? there is no credited sample in GH.

have to listen to it later.

10 minutes ago, thatguy said:

I wonder what is happening with the kids from that school massacre

I wondered that too tonight as I watched.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Just now, Schizophonic said:

are u sure? there is no credited sample in GH.

have to listen to it later.

It's the pizzicato. I thought there was an entry about it on WhoSampled, but I just checked and it's not there now. I could just be hearing and remembering what I want to hear and remember, but it sounds eerily similar and Gaga is a known fan of The Cure.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

RAMROD

The cliffhanger is too strong with this one.

10346515.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

andy232000
On 18/11/2015 0:16:22, KenonEpic said:

Has Gaga's character gone through a good arc yet or still flat and the same? Someone reply to me, I haven't started watching any episodes yet.

hell no she can act. we see both sides of her character, the cold b---hy one and the naive not cold one

andy232000
3 hours ago, Koreku said:

Wait, so how did they end up looking so grim? i think i missed something :huh:

they were trapped for centuries without drinking blood. 

andy232000
3 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

So if they haven't had blood in 100 years, how are they still alive? I thought that was the condition of the virus. You had to have blood to have immortallity

they were at the verge of dying

By reading the comments (gosh I couldn' resist and damn you hyped the hell out of me) I understood that Gaga spoke Italian, right? So that would explain the "bellissimo" in episode 2 

PrinceGaga

HOLY SH!T GUYS GAGAS ACTING WAS ****ING AMAZINGGGG THIS EPISODE. She actually was phenomenal we saw like 823498 new sides of her character holy ****. Take the little sh!tsters who only want j lange back. I hope Gaga beats you with her flapper girl fringe and her eyebrow pencil. 

Gagaloo911

These past 2 episodes have been amazing and so worth it!

Can't get over Gaga's acting chops, this episode alone proves all the naysayers wrong!

Hoping it continues like this and doesn't get all slow again like previous episodes have this season.

Head Empty

I'm glad that Finn is playing a new character. I must say that Tristan was annoying the sh** out of me and I partially thought that it was because Finn was a bad actor, but now I know that it was simply because the character was written that way :laughga:.

It's a shame we'll have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode, right when things are about to pick up a bit more. So many loose ends that are waiting to be tied up.

There are also a few unanswered questions that I'm afraid won't be adressed throughout the season. Why didn't Elizabeth mind it when she first found March killing someone? It wasn't like she was villainous or psychotic before that - she was a naive, somewhat shy showgirl. And why is Will Drake falling in love with the Countess so quickly, to the point where they're already planning to marry? He admitted he's gay, he can't get a boner with her and quite frankly her personality towards him is little more than apathatic and intimidating :laughga:. I can understand why he might be "attracted" to her, but "love" to the point of marriage seems a stretch.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived