💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

WWE LEGEND Makes A Very Islamophobic Comment on Twitter

HANZ

Featured Posts

CTxQREiWwAA-qur.jpg

Others are suggesting that world governments look for a “final solution” to the problem with Islamic extremists. Tamara Lynn Sytch, who was known as WWE wrestler Sunny, probably had one of the most extreme reactions to the ISIS terrorist attacks.

“What I think the world needs is another Holocaust, but this time for the Islams of the world,” she wrote on Facebook, according to Wrestling Inc. “The ones who really should be extinguished. Hail Trump!”

Some fans were aghast at this suggestion, although others argued that Sunny had a good point. Regardless, the backlash caused the WWE Hall of Fame winner to delete her original Facebook post and respond with this message.

“If you all can’t take my posts as what they are, mostly joking, as all my post are… then get off my page already!” she wrote. “For cryin’ out loud! Unfriend yourself and make room for people who matter!”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2564998/isis-paris-terrorist-attack-video-daesh-islam-holocaust-france-muslim-immigrants/

740full-tammy-lynn-sytch.jpg

tammylynnsytchimage.jpg0FmnJZs.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Haroon

If this is her joking then she really needs to take a closer look at her sense of humour :blink: I'm pretty sure genocide isn't something that's seen as very funny by a large majority of the population and it'd be very beneficial if she learned to watch what she's saying and around whom :/ 

brizoda

according yo Wikipedia:

In 2012, Sytch was arrested five times in a four-week span, for disorderly conduct, third degree burglary, and three counts of violating a protective order. She was arrested a sixth time in January 2013, also for violating a protective order.[16][17][18] Sytch served 114 days in jail and was released in May 2013.[19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Lynn_Sytch

maybe she's delusional

GloZell Green

Trying to get the attention you'll never get normally I see, it's amazing to see the idiotic things people say just for 5 minutes of "fame". Oh and also 

enhanced-buzz-12749-1437489751-4.jpg

Lady Gaga | Shakira

RAMROD

BRB calling the actual WWE Diva legends, Trish Stratus and Lita to DDT this woman. :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived