💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Queen Gaga in New gorgeous selfie

Brooke Candy

Featured Posts

Posting selfies instead of tweeting about the recent tragedies that occurred around the world... :neyde:

She looks so gorgeous, as always. :D

1 minute ago, JGD said:

Posting selfies instead of tweeting about the recent tragedies that occurred around the world... :neyde:

Why is it her responsibility to tweet about the tragedies?

Just now, brooklynnightss said:

Why is it her responsibility to tweet about the tragedies?

I personally don't care if she tweets or not.  Obviously I was poking fun at the thread regarding that "issue" that bothered another user.

Just now, JGD said:

I personally don't care if she tweets or not.  Obviously I was poking fun at the thread regarding that "issue" that bothered another user.

Oh my bad haha

Mobster
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

She did tweet about it, though... In a very subtle way: she is urging people to not breed hate out of this incident ("calm and anti-inflammatory thoughts"  and a seedling, as in let's seed peace) ... I think it's a very smart way of not getting the typical trolls accusing her of seeking attention... but beautifully sending a message of peace

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Peroxide
Just now, JGD said:

Scream Queens cameo confirmed.

:derpga: 

inb4 she's wearing Chanel to show her love and support for France.

:derpga::derpga::derpga: 

6 minutes ago, JGD said:

i'm glad she's not saying anything. Silence is the best thing in this case.

Just now, brooklynnightss said:

Oh my bad haha

It's okay.  The message/joke probably would have more obvious if the other emoticons were available.  I need the Madonna sipping tea gif/emoticon. :laughga: 

1 minute ago, hmlswine said:

She did tweet about it, though... In a very subtle way: she is urging people to not breed hate out of this incident ("calm and anti-inflammatory thoughts"  and a seedling, as in let's seed peace) ... I think it's a very smart way of not getting the typical trolls accusing her of seeking attention... but beautifully sending a message of peace

1 minute ago, RBNLM said:

i'm glad she's not saying anything. Silence is the best thing in this case.

Read below. :neyde: 

4 minutes ago, JGD said:

Just now, JGD said:

The message/joke probably would have more obvious if the other emoticons were available.  I need the Madonna sipping tea gif/emoticon. :laughga: 

Archived