question

Gaga's videos: Is this beyond you?

Bitter

?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. tbh

• Yes
    • No
    • I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south.

Featured Posts

So Gaga hires photographers to direct her music videos (applause) whereas she works with legendary directors like Jonas Akerlund for a bookshop commercial. 

Is this beyond you?

Vote and discuss.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4238-1366673972-11.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

Sometimes she can be dumb. But we all can. She's trying to create something unique rather than looking into combining the greatest attributes to create a whole other realm of greatness.

In my opinion, for LG5, she should have the first 3 videos pretty much ready before the first single drops. All directed by legendary music video creators with a linked concept. TFM was so huge because the dream team was put together to create it. Gaga was the vessel for the greatness. It can happen again, and Bobby is an amazing manager, but there needs to be more than that.

For example, Gaga writes alone and the producers give their insight and tips to her to make adjustments to make the song flow better as a pop song, which is nice, but I'd like to hear how her writing progresses with more experienced collaborators. Dianne Warren was a start, but Lennon had McCartney... even paparazzi was a 50 50 cowrite. I feel that a full album of collaborative efforts from writing and producing teams, professional video directors and one single piano ballad that's all Gaga-made would be brilliant.

Mobster

No, because her videos slay tbh... there's not one I would change (not even TEOG)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

SweetEscape
1 minute ago, hmlswine said:

No, because her videos slay tbh... there's not one I would change (not even TEOG)

Preach sis 

1 minute ago, hmlswine said:

bye.

B&N video is part 3 of the MVs... Can't you see the connections?

Gaga just killed bey and went to B&N to kill another icon. #Gagalluminati

00026 † 10000

StarstruckIllusion

Alejandro makes 0 sense to me lol. Should probably google the meaning but idc tbh

12 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Sometimes she can be dumb. But we all can. She's trying to create something unique rather than looking into combining the greatest attributes to create a whole other realm of greatness.

And that's exactly her biggest mistake.

She can deliver another unique & iconic video with the same team and the same talented director.

Archived