Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Ariananators' tweeting new hashtag '#ArianatorsWantAdeleDead'

froot

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

As if that represents all of us Arianators. Ariana would definitely not also support that. 

This thread is giving me "all muslims should be blamed for terrorism bc ISIS is an Islamic group!" teas. Shame on y'all.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Real Panda

I dont think these "Arianators" are the one making it trend, its just like Youtube comments trashing other artists on their vids and saying they're little monsters.

RAMROD

This shouldn't happen, they will regret this in future.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay
20 minutes ago, Evo said:

As if that represents all of us Arianators. Ariana would definitely not also support that. 

This thread is giving me "all muslims should be blamed for terrorism bc ISIS is an Islamic group!" teas. Shame on y'all.

Mte, if it's not okay to do it to Muslims, why is okay to do it us? #Discrimination

This is where stanning goes too far. All these insecure fans live vicariously through their favourite artist and need their fave to be #1 at everything so that it can feed their fragile ego. It's sad that music has become this numbers game, I listen to artists that will never even reach the bubbling under 100 singles chart and that doesn't bother me.

It's something that I find more and more frustrating, even within this fanbase. Enjoy your favourite artist without the unnecessary stress of needing every single and album to go #1 or needing your favourite artist to win the most awards.

If they achieve something then great, but it's not your success and if an album you love fails to chart as high as you want then it doesn't matter so much, their failure isn't your failure.

13 minutes ago, Evo said:

Honey, let's not go there. When Ariana Grande fans are as stigmatised like muslims are then let's have a conversation. I don't even think people here are blaming all Ariana fans.

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Mte, if it's not okay to do it to Muslims, why is okay to do it us? #Discrimination

oface_zps3ea30318.png

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

.Honey, let's not go there. When Ariana Grande fans are as stigmatised .like muslims are then let's have a conversation. I don't even think people here are blaming all Ariana fans.

Their posts say "Arianators" not "some arianators" they clearly want to imply that all of us are like that.

I bet they aren't even real fans and they're just no life trolls. They just want to do disgusting social media stunts and claim that they're Arianator to damage our's and Ari's image.

oface_zps3ea30318.png

27 minutes ago, Evo said:

When the **** did we say anything about muslims? Reported for like going off topic wtf

feel the fever

Dangerous Man
Just now, froot said:

When the **** did we say anything about muslims? Reported for like going off topic wtf

I'm not off topic and you clearly didn't get my point. it was only for comparison purposes. Report if you want henny, Idc. Bye.

oface_zps3ea30318.png

1 minute ago, Evo said:

Their posts say "Arianators" not "some arianators" they clearly want to imply that all of us are like that.

I bet they aren't even real fans and they're just no life trolls. They just want to do disgusting social media stunts and claim that they're Arianator to damage our's and Ari's image.

oface_zps3ea30318.png

Honestly, who cares, like I am not going 'OMG I HATE ALL ARIANATORS' I am just saying that Ariananators. I didn't go on the hashtag, but it said Arianators so I didn't put some, big deall

feel the fever

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, froot said:

Hone stly,  notwho cares, like I am not going 'OMG I HATE ALL ARIANATORS' I am just saying that Ariananators. I didn't go on the hashtag, but it said Arianators so I didn't put some, big deall

If you're not guilty then you should not get bothered. My post was general,  not specifically referring to the OP.

oface_zps3ea30318.png

RAMROD
33 minutes ago, Evo said:

Not even. You should be ashamed of yourself for making this comparison.

What you've been through as Ariana fan had happened to every other stanbases too. All you can do either give a lot of fvcks about it like you do now or put all haters to the left and ignore cos haters gonna hate.

You are being too extreme with this comparison because the severity between accusation for being a Muslim and an Ariana fan is not even on the same level.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

16 minutes ago, Evo said:

oface_zps3ea30318.png

I'm sure everyone is well aware that not every Ariana fan is tweeting this, but if you want me to sit next to you on the train because of the fear that someone will recognise you as an Arianator and attack you then give me a call.

It must be difficult going about your day to day life as an Ariana fan having people treat you suspiciously because of some harmful stereotype that you want to kill Adele. 

Stay safe and remember that a lot of people do welcome you in your country, even though it might seem like it. Not everybody holds the view that Ariana fans should be kicked out. Most of us can recognise that not every Arianator wants Adele dead. We stand by you in this dangerous time.

Also for the record: All these people out there that say Arianator is violent and sounds like Terminator, Ariana fans are a fanbase of peace. It's just some crazy extremists out there there, I know the news is always on about how teenagers are converting to become Ariana stans and want to kill Adele but it's a minority. There are some crazy Demi stans out there too, but you don't hear about it as much because it doesn't sell papers. The media is just creating a climate of fear.

Don't support politicians that say they want to bomb Ariana fans, it's not the answer.

Dangerous Man
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not even. You should be ashamed of yourself for making this comparission.

What you've been through as Ariana fan had happened to every other stanbases too. All you can do either give a lot of fvcks about it like you do now or put all haters to the left and ignore cos haters gonna hate.

You are being too extreme with this comparison because the severity between accusation for being a Muslim and an Ariana fan is not even on the same level.

It's just for comparison purposes and sorry if I offend/will offend some of you.

Also, I didn't even say anything offensive to the Muslims. I'm not going to be ashamed of myself coz I know I didn't do wrong here, henny.  

Dangerous Man
7 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I'm sure everyone is well aware that not every Ariana fa. n is tweeting this, but if you want me to sit next to you on the train because of the fear that someone will recognise you as an Arianator and attack you then give me a call.

It must be difficult going about your day to day life as an Ariana fan having people treat you suspiciously because of some harmful stereotype that you want to kill Adele. 

Stay safe and remember that a lot of people do welcome you in your country, even though it might seem like it. Not everybody holds the view that Ariana fans should be kicked out. Most of us can recognise that not every Arianator wants Adele dead. We stand by you in this dangerous time.

Also for the record: All these people out there that say Arianator is violent and sounds like Terminator, Ariana fans are a fanbase of peace. It's just some crazy extremists out there there, I know the news is always on about how teenagers are converting to become Ariana stans and want to kill Adele but it's a minority. There are some crazy Demi stans out there too, but you don't hear about it as much because it doesn't sell papers. The media is just creating a climate of fear.

Don't support politicians that say they want to bomb Ariana fans, it's not the answer.

Wow, another user acting like they're superior to others and ofc yeah you're right. Sorry for being dumb, mister mod. You win this thread, congrats!

oface_zps3ea30318.png

and oh, I just had another user to get added in my ignore list.

oface_zps3ea30318.png

Archived