šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The green turban from Room 33/ Eyeliner opinion

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I thought this green outfit from Room 33 was one of the prettiest countess looks. I don't know if what she has on her head is really considered a turban or not but it looks good with the eye makeup. I was wondering why she looks extra pretty in that scene and then I realized with my observant eyes that her eyeliner is all around her eyes instead of just on the top lid.Ā 

tumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro2_1280.png

and despite looking so pretty, it actually made her look scarier than the bleached eyebrows red lipstick looks. Especially when she got angry and gazed out into space before she murdered that emo kid

tumblr_nxs0ttznFT1tu7utro1_1280.png

I always said eyeliner should be worn around the eyes instead of just the top. For example these are all great because the eyeliner is on top and the bottom around her eyes and it makes them "pop" out more.

tumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro4_1280.jpgtumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro5_1280.jpgtumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro7_1280.jpg

Ā 

MrJakeNathane
12 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I thought this green outfit from Room 33 was one of the prettiest countess looks. I don't know if what she has on her head is really considered a turban or not but it looks good with the eye makeup. I was wondering why she looks extra pretty in that scene and then I realized with my observant eyes that her eyeliner is all around her eyes instead of just on the top lid.Ā 

tumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro2_1280.png

and despite looking so pretty, it actually made her look scarier than the bleached eyebrows red lipstick looks. Especially when she got angry and gazed out into space before she murdered that emo kid

tumblr_nxs0ttznFT1tu7utro1_1280.png

I always said eyeliner should be worn around the eyes instead of just the top. For example these are all great because the eyeliner is on top and the bottom around her eyes and it makes them "pop" out more.

tumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro4_1280.jpgtumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro5_1280.jpgtumblr_nxs0mkP7D71tu7utro7_1280.jpg

Ā 

If i keep saying she looks good in AHS my tongue will fall out.

SlayLin

I like when Tristan was "telling her off" and she just kept a good... poker face awesome.pngĀ the whole time. Not only is she beautiful but her acting is kind of effortless and breathtaking. And I agree, the whole outfit is just completely on point here, as well as her makeup.Ā flutter.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

luckythisway

her face has rarely looked more beautiful that in that outfit with that makeupĀ 

like no joke it's in my personalĀ top 5 of Gaga's best lookingĀ momentsĀ 

CHROMATICA

Alien Tulip
5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

she also acted better this episodeĀ 
where's the last picture from?Ā 

2007 when she first bleached her hair blonde even though it was orangish because of the bleach

Ferrer Zorola
14 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

2007 when she first bleached her hair blonde even though it was orangish because of the bleach

marry the night teas, thanks!Ā 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived