💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

5 reasons why Lady GaGa needs to do Superbowl 50

Squidward T

Featured Posts

She will never get to perform there, sorry. The SB committee said she is not family friendly enough, and really, that's not a problem. Her music is not aimed at 8 year olds like a certain other pop stars songs.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She will never get to perform there, sorry. The SB committee said she is not family friendly enough, and really, that's not a problem. Her music is not aimed at 8 year olds like a certain other pop stars songs.

Yeah i remember reading about this. But i don't understand how they let Madonna perform, unless she isn't considered too explicit anymore (i don't follow her so i wouldn't know) 

phantasmas
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think Gaga need at least one more successful era before doing it... I fine with her not doing it now, she needs to keep other big events for later in her career !

But I agree Gaga is definitely one artist that needs to do Superbowl one day !

She should come back every 10 Years :ph34r: and become The Superbowl Chanteuse 

phantasmas
26 minutes ago, Creyk said:

there have been nips and profanity before.. so .. 

On 13.11.2015, 19:49:07, Squidward T said:

1) Superbowl 50 is being held in New York. Which pop star to best represent Ny better than GaGa?

2) She has 5 hits under her belt (Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, The Edge of Glory, APPLAUSE. 

3) Superbowl 50= LG5, perfect promotion and advertisement 

4) GaGa brings in the ratings. AMERICAN Horror story had the biggest premier ratings. VMA and Grammys always have bigger ratings with GaGa on. 

5) GaGa has the talent and creativity to put on a great show 

Gaga has more than 5 hits though.. You forgot LoveGame, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, DWUW,... just saying ;)

But yeah, I agree, she'd be perfect!

DirtyLittleMonster

Hits:

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone (bring Beyonce on stage), Born This Way, The Edge of Glory and Applause. 

Also, hopefully Gaga will have a new album out and at least 1 huge hit.

joemayzzin

Superbowl is normally a pepsi sponsored event and i know gaga isn't an official sponsor of Coke but she has used it in the telephone video and I've seen her drink it before the artRAVE Paris stream. i think you need to be a sponsor of the product to preform. thats why i don't think taylor swift will preform either cause she actually has a sponsorship with coke-a-cola 

Archived