Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

David Bowie teases "Blackstar" short film

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

The music short film is supposed to be around 10 minutes long :giveup: 

Song gives me Björk Lionsong teas, and the video looks amazing from this teaser alone...I'm not ready :giveup:

Michelle

that gave me chills. Cannot WAIT :yay: Whers the giveup emoji when I need it!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I haven't liked what he's been doing for awhile now. This is the same for me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Michelle

Obsessed with this. Love him and I can't wait. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Iwontell

This looks so good!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The video looks gorgeous, but the song is kind of "meh" for me. I'll still watch it when it comes out, though. 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Swan Heart

This really is giving me some major Lionsong vibes.. :wacko:

Still excited though. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• 2 weeks later...
PopBitch

Great article on the inspiration for the album.  He wants it far away from rock.  

"Bowie is clearly determined to let the album speak for him. "When he put out albums like Heroes and Low, no one was doing anything like that," says Visconti. "And then he gave birth to the New Romantic scene. He's a genre-breaker, and I can't wait for the Blackstar imitation albums to start coming out."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/the-inside-story-of-david-bowies-stunning-new-album-blackstar-20151123?page=3

PopBitch

I just laid back with earphones on and closed by eyes and listened to Blackstar again after about a week.  Ten minutes of gloriousness.

The song is freakin' epic.  The musicality of this song is mindlbowing.  I bow down to Bowie and can't wait for this album.  It takes a man 68 to show what a truly fearless experimental album is to all those bands out there  The musicianship on this album seems like it's going to be breathtaking.

Of course, he is THE David Bowie, incomparable.

Archived