💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you love most about mother monster

The Countess

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'm gonna treat "Mother Monster" as an alter ego of gaga...and say nothing cuz the mother monster persona irritated tf out of me. But my favorite thing about gaga is her intelligence. When she speaks in interviews, I just melt. I could listen to her speak all day. 

You mean Lady Gaga? I hate this 'mother monster' thing. 
Generally speaking, I feel connected to her emotionally. First time I saw Lady Gaga was in 'Just Dance' video and I hated her so much. I thought she was one more talentless, plastic pop puppet. But then I saw videos of her accoustic performances and I could feel her emotions. It was so much more than accousitc performances (which were amazing too). I won't say what exactly I felt, because this won't seem like genuine and special to anyone. Let's leave it to me. But yes, she was an expression of my own inner world. All in all, I'm here not because of her pop music or outlandish clothes. So, I feel different than most of fans here. Don't know if that makes sense.. Please forgive me if this seems like a stupid post. 

Dangerous Man

Her boobs, they breastfeed me. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

"mother monster" 

i dont know anything about such creature

picture.php?albumid=942&pictureid=4968

but i do love this chick called lady gaga, i love her talent, music, performances and vids 

PartySick

Not here for being the only one that actually loves this maternal and caring soul that Gaga developed for her Little Monsters.

I love how she inspires me to be strong tbh. Not only in song lyrics or speeches but just by living and being who she is. She gave me someone else to look up to when we lost Michael. I don't even see her as a pop star or a celebrity anymore, she's my friend even though I've never met her. 

She went through some of the same things I've been through (s-xual assault, addiction, depression) and she's risen above it and written songs about it and those songs heal my insides and make me feel like I can go on regardless of what life throws at me. She's taught me substance and my own happiness is more important than numbers or being accepted. She's shown me that hard work gets you places and you can't just sit around waiting for something to happen, you have to grab life by the balls and take it.

She's taught me that I am who I am and any time I don't feel strong enough I just need to put my paw up 'cause I was born this way. If some cynical fans think that's childish or immature, well, I'm 21 and a goddamn adult. I choose to see life differently.

tumblr_m66cy4xLjK1rq82fy.gif

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

She's the kind of person that'll never give up on anything, and she's a survivor, that's what I love about her(Gaga).:wub:(Mother who?:derpga:)

Archived